Luke Macfarlane

Are they still dating?
Well...how would you ever know!? I guess all you can say is they both neglect their instas...but the last post both of them has is the together shot on top of the mountain they climbed...couple of months ago.
 
Yes, it seems like he discovered that a "5 o'clock shadow" all the time makes him look better, IMHO, he's stunning/gorgeous in the BROS The Hangover movie comment scene, I just love it when he smiles repeatedly in that scene. :) :) :)
 
I might have posted this before - Luke is so cute in this YouTube video - some comments are so negative, it's just a movie, hetero rom-coms are of little interest to me, but I don't make negative comments about them.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.