WDVINCO
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2021
- Posts
- 14,370
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 48,068
- Points
- 258
- Location
- United States
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
i'll be recording him on abc and on the hallmark channel at the same time .
YesSo he is married with a kid now?
He’s been married for a while and the baby was born a couple years ago
oh . . . i guess we should be happy for him .He’s been married for a while and the baby was born a couple years ago
I couldn't take my eyes off his package when he made his Shifting Gears debut.
I couldn't take my eyes off his package when he made his Shifting Gears debut.![]()
I thought it was just me... that bulge was bulging! Hard!
Who is the other stud?I need bros 2 but with these two ending up together View attachment 157715161View attachment 157715201
Ryan FaucettWho is the other stud?
Yes! He takes a shower in the movie but we dont see him on screenIs that it for him in this is not a test.
that's too bad !Yes! He takes a shower in the movie but we dont see him on screen![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.