Mak Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does, I don’t have any credit cards and only use my debit card for OF and never have a issue.
Then my bank doesn't allow it because I tried and it won't go through and alot of others have had this issue with their banks or something else.
 
Then my bank doesn't allow it because I tried and it won't go through and alot of others have had this issue with their banks or something else.
A workaround would be a visa/mc gift card. Load an amount to it.
The issue is your bank doesn't recognize the vendor or thinks their "iffy" So they won't let the charge go through
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ajh306
I dont know which of yall said that was 6 but its definitely not more like 4.5-5. It pretty small its okay if not everyone wants that

Thats what I'm saying...not saying there's anything wrong with it being about 3.75 inches soft and about 5.5 inches hard...but thas about what he's got, and that's small but whatever.
 
I dont know which of yall said that was 6 but its definitely not more like 4.5-5. It pretty small its okay if not everyone wants that
It curves to the left, so from that angle it looks smaller. There is a (blurry ugh) pic of him facing the other way and you can see that it's not that small. But whatever lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spidcaedes
I dont know which of yall said that was 6 but its definitely not more like 4.5-5. It pretty small its okay if not everyone wants that
its definitely not 4.5 inches. ive seen multiple dicks that were like 5 inches and 4.5 and his is bigger so its probably like 5.5/6 which is avg
 
Other than that swim video has he posted anymore hole?
No. However he has been sending specific people under certain criteria a premium menu. The menu displays options to pay for videos/pictures that most people don’t receive. On the menu is hole content. Other than that there’s absolutely no hole nor signs of him showing it in the near future just yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.