Mak Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I don't want to sign up, mixed reviews.
I subbed back when he first made it and from what I remember a lot of his content involved him showing off his ass and anything more you had to pay extra to see. I get how you feel about not subbing without knowing exactly what you are getting, however he is running a promo for the next 6 days where its only $5, so if you have 5 to spare it might be worth just to check for yourself
 
He dabbles in music from time to time but it seems people are much more interested in his body than his voice.
You know he has an amazing voice like it sounds classically trained. He can sing pop or R&B. He sounds great but I agree once you start showing that ass...it's hard to get ppl to take you seriously.
 
Worked for Kim Kardashian

Works differently if you are a vulgar woman of color like Kim which everyone sexualizes vs. a white man with a fat butt.

No one will take him seriously after a nasty video he uploaded crushing eggs with his buttcheeks but the eggs were chocolate eggs so it looked like he was taking a shit on camera. It was so uncomfortable for all of us.
 
Works differently if you are a vulgar woman of color like Kim which everyone sexualizes vs. a white man with a fat butt.

No one will take him seriously after a nasty video he uploaded crushing eggs with his buttcheeks but the eggs were chocolate eggs so it looked like he was taking a shit on camera. It was so uncomfortable for all of us.
Wait, he did what ?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Spidcaedes
Works differently if you are a vulgar woman of color like Kim which everyone sexualizes vs. a white man with a fat butt.

No one will take him seriously after a nasty video he uploaded crushing eggs with his buttcheeks but the eggs were chocolate eggs so it looked like he was taking a shit on camera. It was so uncomfortable for all of us.
THIS!!!! Yeah, I was about to say that lol. Kim is female totally different rules. I know we live in a society now that tells us that men and women are the same but nope. Not really lol
 
Works differently if you are a vulgar woman of color like Kim which everyone sexualizes vs. a white man with a fat butt.

No one will take him seriously after a nasty video he uploaded crushing eggs with his buttcheeks but the eggs were chocolate eggs so it looked like he was taking a shit on camera. It was so uncomfortable for all of us.

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
 
Wrong.

There's butthole bleaching for a reason because nothing tastes better and feels better than a WET FRESH PINK BUTTHOLE.
First of all, not all assholes are pink.

Secondly, not everyone can or wants to bleach their asshole. I sure as fuck don’t. I’m black, I’ll never have a pink hole.

Third, that’s just your pretentious opinion.
 
First of all, not all assholes are pink.

Secondly, not everyone can or wants to bleach their asshole. I sure as fuck don’t. I’m black, I’ll never have a pink hole.

Third, that’s just your pretentious opinion.
True but I've never seen a white or gray hole. Always brown or pink
 
Works differently if you are a vulgar woman of color like Kim which everyone sexualizes vs. a white man with a fat butt.

No one will take him seriously after a nasty video he uploaded crushing eggs with his buttcheeks but the eggs were chocolate eggs so it looked like he was taking a shit on camera. It was so uncomfortable for all of us.
Ok sorry what? I'm confused
 
LOL! Just stick to his thirst traps! Once you've bought his PPV, they're all the same
 
  • Like
Reactions: mp13x
Right he isn't. So he isn't gay baiting in the traditional sense. The issue is that word is more flexible than a contortionist on this site and has different meanings to different people.

For some. Making content that (mainly) appeals to gay men (for the purpose of making money) is also baiting so I guess by that standard he is baiting for those people I assume?

While I certainly agree he is making content targeted for men as opposed to women. I don't think that makes him a bad person. He is just an opportunist (trying to maximise profit) which I guess isn't considered 100% moral to most people? Lol Idk. Whatever. I don't think this individual case is that bad. He hasn't been knowingly dishonest at any point afaik.
I’ve asked him his sexuality and he’s confirmed bisexual :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.