making a woman into a nympho

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend...fuck budy i suppose...i really like her but were seperated by a long distance and decided that its best to keep it that way until we can be together...

anywasy, shes a normally quieter girl. when we have sex, i sometimes cant tell if she is enjoying herself...(not like my ex gf who was a screamer), but the last time we had sex, she seemed transformed....we started at her house after a few drinks..she pulled at my pants giving me a hard on, and she exclaimed "god i want it all"...i kind of laughed at first, but she wasnt laughing...she pulled off my pants and pushed me onto the bed and pretty much had her way with me...and she was yelling and screaming and pushing me around and telling me what to do....it was so different i was almost frightened, but at the same time, very turned on.

anyone else have that experience with a typically submissive partner?

jason_x_shaw

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, am not surprised she was screaming with that beast of a cock. But am puzzled to why she hadn't before hand, maybe it was the long distance thing and she realized what a sexy cock you have. I wish i could have my way with you.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I slept with a woman that was kind of quiet the first two times that we had sex. The first time felt like she "peepin' the scene." She was kind of reserved but I could tell from her body language that she enjoyed herself. The second time, the sex we had was completely different, a little better than the first and more vocal from both of us. A little more dirty talk, I mean. The next time we we slept, it's like it was on. We knew each other enough, sexually, and from the previous experience that we shared with each other, we let ourselves go to each. It was damn near animalistic & fuckin' awesome. From then on, we craved each other & could see written all over the one's face whenever we were together. We could hear it the tones of each other voice. I experienced the best anxiety, sexual tension, or whatever you want to call it when I knew that we planned to sleep together. There was no uncertainty about the sex to come. We knew that it would be awesome & wanted it more.

I understand the "submissive" turning into a "freak." Both of us are "social types" but kind of reserved. Flirtatious without being downright crude. In that bedroom, behind closed doors, it's a different ball game though. You feel me? You make each other like that. So, don't be afraid of that. That's a good thing!:cool:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My friend...fuck budy i suppose...i really like her but were seperated by a long distance and decided that its best to keep it that way until we can be together...

When the clothes come off and the doors are locked, some people turn into eager helpless creatures, ready for pleasure, ready for anything.

I've had a couple. And when the wife has a good share of wine she turns into a beast. Normally she's quiet. Loose, she growls and stalks me. Too bad it isn't more frequent.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

anywasy, shes a normally quieter girl. when we have sex, i sometimes cant tell if she is enjoying herself...(not like my ex gf who was a screamer), but the last time we had sex, she seemed transformed....we started at her house after a few drinks..she pulled at my pants giving me a hard on, and she exclaimed "god i want it all"...i kind of laughed at first, but she wasnt laughing...she pulled off my pants and pushed me onto the bed and pretty much had her way with me...and she was yelling and screaming and pushing me around and telling me what to do....it was so different i was almost frightened, but at the same time, very turned on.

Well if you were my fuck buddy, i'd have you frightened and liking it pretty often! That's a gorgeous cock and body you have there.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had another similar experience this weekend. girl who likes me got wasted and i was fairly drunk ...shes a very very tiny little asian girl....very proper and gentle. we started making out and she IMMEDIATELY goes for the dick and whipped it out and put it in her mouth. her hands didnt go all the way around, it was the first time ive had that experience....and she couldnt get much in her mouth because it was so tiny...but it was a good night. i woke up the next morning and just kind of chuckled because she was immediately back into proper girl mode.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had another similar experience this weekend. girl who likes me got wasted and i was fairly drunk ...shes a very very tiny little asian girl....very proper and gentle. we started making out and she IMMEDIATELY goes for the dick and whipped it out and put it in her mouth. her hands didnt go all the way around, it was the first time ive had that experience....and she couldnt get much in her mouth because it was so tiny...but it was a good night. i woke up the next morning and just kind of chuckled because she was immediately back into proper girl mode.

You didin't finish the story...did you have intercourse with her?

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first time was last year. We were both 19, but she hadn't been a virgin for a year. She had had sex with only two guys before, so it's not like she had been 'round the block that many times. Well, the first time was just regular sex. Luckily, I didn't finish quickly like most (I guess that 'edging' when you masturbate actually helps). I stayed on top of her all the way and we came together after 20 minutes (I looked at the time in my alarm clock every couple of minutes). About half an hour later, we gave it another go. Doggy style and cowgirl this time; it lasted about 35 minutes and she came twice. We spent the night at my place that night. We actually had a 7 am class together the next morning, but as expected, we woke up too late because I forgot to set the clock I had been looking at all night long.

I share a 5 bedroom apartment with four other guys, two of whom are gay (these dudes are such whores xD! It seems like they fuck each other everytime they're just bored, no strings attached, jajaja. I wish more women were like that.). Anyway, we all go to the same university, and on wednesdays, which that day was, we all left together, but for the reason above not that day. So my gf and I had the apartment all to ourselves. Man, we went crazy. I don't know where it all came from, we were like animals. We had sex 5 five times between 9 am and 4 pm. And pretty much everywhere, from the bathroom and the couch in the living room to the kitchen. It was awesome. I was like a kid fascinated by a newly discovered toy. I guess we let ourselves get carried away. I know I was (and still am, jajaja) hooked on the sensation.

mayday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an enormous turn on for me. The idea of unlocking some sort of animal desire in a usually quiet or shy girl. Its happened to me a few times and was honestly some of the hottest sex I've ever had. Especially when it's because of my size. When a woman has never seen a big one before and all the sudden she takes it out and her eyes get wide...or you go in the first time and it's obvious she has never been taken so deep and then it's like a switch goes off and she just becomes addicted to the cock...

Good times, good times...

I know what your saying. A friend of mine from childhood moved off when I was 10. She and I e-mailed each other when we were in highschool to keep in touch. Come to find out we attended the same college. Thats when we became more than friends. We had talked about sex and the different kinds of things we like to have done and like to do. Well the night we first had sex she was under the empression that I had a small cock due to the fact I never bragged or said anything to her. While in highschool I had been turned down for sex by a couple of girls cause they where afraid I would make them loose or that it would hurt, so I learned to keep my mouth shut and let them find out. Well she then started kissing and rubbing my crotch. She then made a comment that I am a big boy. Well I was still limp and not hard yet when she felt me up (I never said a word and played along like my cock was hard). When she pulled my boxers down and my limp cock was pointing to the ground she had a look of fear and lust in her eyes. She looked at me and said your cock is still limp, so does that me it gets even bigger!!!!! I told her yes and she was not sure if she should try making it bigger. well she ended up sucking me hard and i fucked her easy and slow the first time then after that each time got easier and i fucked her alittle harder and went deeper each time after that until she was comfortable with my cock.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didin't finish the story...did you have intercourse with her?

no no...i dont think i would and honestly i dont think she could take it...shes a very tiny girl...probably one of the most petite girls ive known.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well...after three more nights of bjs, she finally mounted me...i didnt intend for it to happen but i just went with it...she rolled me on my back, got on her knees, pointed my cock in the air with both ands and then lowered herself onto the top of it...she got about halfway down before she just started wimpering...something very hot in the way that she was trying to force it all into her but it simply would not work. but i dont think well be doing this again...

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
well...she finally mounted me...she got about halfway down before she just started wimpering...something very hot in the way that she was trying to force it all into her but it simply would not work. but i dont think well be doing this again...
Well, you can HOPE that she went home, got some rest, recouperates, and calls you up for round two.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...after three more nights of bjs, she finally mounted me...i didnt intend for it to happen but i just went with it...she rolled me on my back, got on her knees, pointed my cock in the air with both ands and then lowered herself onto the top of it...she got about halfway down before she just started wimpering...something very hot in the way that she was trying to force it all into her but it simply would not work. but i dont think well be doing this again...
Any more attempts?