He has animalistic sex appeal. So much charisma. He could seduce a lot of straight guys.dude everytime I see him I get instantly horny
i know right he is so hot hope he posts nudes or nudes get leaked like omfg but idk if it since he and malia are datingHe has animalistic sex appeal. So much charisma. He could seduce a lot of straight guys.
No i think 7 inchesfeel like he’s 6 inches and thickkkkk
I get a verse vibe from him. Loves to get drilled by thick cock, but can dom a cute twink and fuck him into next week.He def is a bottom and I just know he rides cock so good and passionate like a little sluttttt boi
I want to see his face while he takes some cockHe def is a bottom and I just know he rides cock so good and passionate like a little sluttttt boi
I think he bottomHe def is a bottom and I just know he rides cock so good and passionate like a little sluttttt boi
Tie him upwhat do you think would have to happen for him to get a bj from a guy? or maybe be in a gay movie?
No he more of an top vibes to meHe def is a bottom and I just know he rides cock so good and passionate like a little sluttttt boi
Nah he topI think he bottom
He's definitely a verse honestlyNah he top
on this site apparently every single straight man is gayYou guys do realize hes a straight Christian right?![]()
Those are two quite different things lol.what do you think would have to happen for him to get a bj from a guy? or maybe be in a gay movie?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.