Maluma

Ikkaku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why or who he shaved his legs for? I don’t know many (or any) straight men who shave their legs.
I have seen a lot of str8 guys doing it, actually more than gay guys! All my str8 male friends and colleagues do shave and wax! Shaving and waxing is about being confortable. Bodybuilders do, swimmers etc

discojockey

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have seen a lot of str8 guys doing it, actually more than gay guys! All my str8 male friends and colleagues do shave and wax! Shaving and waxing is about being confortable. Bodybuilders do, swimmers etc

Interesting. I guess that does make sense for atheletes to shave/wax.

Reactions: Ikkaku

Rawblackgold

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder why or who he shaved his legs for? I don’t know many (or any) straight men who shave their legs.

On the whole American men tend to be prudish and much less into self care than men in other parts of the world. It's not all that uncommon to see a shaved Italian or Brazilian.

Hes' hot and i love spanish music... but PLEASE get a haircut.

Like does anyone agree that men dont need hair like that. And MAN BUNS HOLY SHIT those are an abomination.

Like harry styles - he got like 100x more atttractive when he cut off all that hair

I think it looks good on him! I've seen more Latinos (and other people from around the world) with longer hair well before other demographics brought it into pop culture.

Mikey69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
where did you hear this?? it’d be hot if true but don’t they both have girlfriends?

It would very hot if it's true but in regards to your comment, having beards is a very real thing when it comes to fame. A lot of guys have beards in public and then later come out or leave the limelight.

BonnyBREG

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is why straight guys are less open about their friendship, it's because of people like y'all who consider everything gay. They're just friends having a good time.They're shirtless because they're at the beach smh. Maluma has a girlfriend, let's just hope she leaks his nudes LOL and convince him to get a haircut because he's getting messy ugly in my opinion.

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is why straight guys are less open about their friendship, it's because of people like y'all who consider everything gay. They're just friends having a good time.They're shirtless because they're at the beach smh. Maluma has a girlfriend, let's just hope she leaks his nudes LOL and convince him to get a haircut because he's getting messy ugly in my opinion.

PREACH re: friendship

Some people have to go to the extreme just to cater to their fantasies. Smh.

Ikkaku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same thing applies to str8 dudes, with all the lesbians fantasy, last time i checked women did not complained much. They knew it is just fantasy and won't change much with their preferences. Str8 guys should take exemple on that.

Rawblackgold

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same thing applies to str8 dudes, with all the lesbians fantasy, last time i checked women did not complained much. They knew it is just fantasy and won't change much with their preferences. Str8 guys should take exemple on that.

I think there's a difference between a relatively private fantasy and persist untrue rumors. In regards to the hetero men that fantasize about women being lesbians it's likely something they entertain amongst friends or when beating off. On the other hand some gay men can take things to the extreme with constant insinuations, inappropriate comments, etc. There are many more instances of male celebrities clarifying their sexual orientation than there are women celebrities because having persistent untrue rumors of homosexuality is, on the whole, more detrimental to a male than a female.