Man, my BALLS!

8inchpecker: ok they keep doin this scary thing :eek:. yes scary :eek:. they turn upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They usually flip back, but Im conserned that one day I'll rotate them in the wrong direction resulting in testicular torsion. Has anybody experienced this or can add some insight to my poor little aching balls (not so little, harf!)

[glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow]8

bustyredhead: :-[ That's terrible! I knew a guy who had testicular torsion. He would just randomly get immense amounts of pain. Apparantly, what he had happening was that the blood vessels to his testes were longer than normal, and that, like a yo-yo, they would wrap around his balls sometimes when they moved. It was SO sad. He went in for an operation like a year ago, but it didn't help entirely. They fixed his testes to the scrotum, but the vessels were still occassionally able to mess with him. He came harder after the operation, though, so it was still okay! :)

- Nene (Volunteer Nurse For Friends)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It is possible for a man to encounter a "twisting" of the testicles within the scrotum. I know little about it except that (reportedly) it is painful and while rare, it seems to occur with men who (obviously) have long spermatic cords (i.e. hang rather long in their scrotum).

Surgical repair is a typical remedy. 'Don't know how this procedure is actually done...can't imagine too much snipping (to shorten the cords) would be attempted...this would have to be most delicate surgery.

Maybe someone else can post from their experience (?)

Brings up the importance for respecting AND maintaining the adequate "support of the gear", doesn't it? --in an effort to discourage problems with "twisting". --YIKES!