Mandingo scenes that are hard to find !

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got plenty of rare Mandingo scenes. I'm gonna start posting this one from Mandingo ATL#1 with Mina Scarlett.

Download Mina-Scarlett-M-ndingoATL.avi - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage

how is it considered rare when we can easily get the dvd that came out not too long ago & is available? u want rare, try finding the name of the movie to his pov scene w/ ricki white or scene w/ nyomi (naomi) banxxx. still cant believe NO1 not NO1 has the Exotic Fly Girl's scene w/ Nikki Fairchild EVRY1 was searching, yet it was claimed to have been found. NO1 ever thought of saving it to a cpu & uploading it? Dia's Latin Booty Talk 3 scene also. whats :sad2: is ppl were / are so cheap, NO1 bought it or went to a video store & rented it or copied it. im sure some1 had the knowledge & couldve helped copy the dvd & up the file. guess ill have to do it myself then...

bbtylvr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how is it considered rare when we can easily get the dvd that came out not too long ago & is available? u want rare, try finding the name of the movie to his pov scene w/ ricki white or scene w/ nyomi (naomi) banxxx. still cant believe NO1 not NO1 has the Exotic Fly Girl's scene w/ Nikki Fairchild EVRY1 was searching, yet it was claimed to have been found. NO1 ever thought of saving it to a cpu & uploading it? Dia's Latin Booty Talk 3 scene also. whats :sad2: is ppl were / are so cheap, NO1 bought it or went to a video store & rented it or copied it. im sure some1 had the knowledge & couldve helped copy the dvd & up the file. guess ill have to do it myself then...

im guessing he means thanks?

dedovedde

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have 3 out of the 4 scenes you're talking about. I have even another pov scene you didn't mention, maybe you don't even know it does exist. Don't be a smart-ass, please. And if you think Mina's scene is easy to get why didn't you post it before I did?

I don't wanna argue because I'm here to share scenes, so if you don't like them I'm sorry.

I remember this one Mandingo scene where he fucks some tall blond chick on a yellow couch. Does anyone have a link to it?

I think you're referring to this one:

Download:

Download Delilah_Stone_vs_Mandingo.part1.rar - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage
Download Delilah_Stone_vs_Mandingo.part2.rar - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage
Download Delilah_Stone_vs_Mandingo.part3.rar - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage

Check out the caps first so you can tell if that's the one you're looking for. Hope I could help :tongue:

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 3 out of the 4 scenes you're talking about. I have even another pov scene you didn't mention, maybe you don't even know it does exist. Don't be a smart-ass, please. And if you think Mina's scene is easy to get why didn't you post it before I did?

I don't wanna argue because I'm here to share scenes, so if you don't like them I'm sorry.

id l2k how im being a smart a? saw this thread after u posted your link & all i did was ask a plain ? that u failed to answer i; so seems like u are being smart :biggrin1:!. if u arent here to argue, then how about not typing things like that :confused: btw, w/e scenes u have, itll b nice to post the links, including the scene u think i may not know about

SOLID

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

ReCockulous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bridgette Kerkove, Mandingo, Mark Anthony Pick-up lines #51

Ice La Fox, Mandingo Heated Passion West Coast Productions

Seconded on the Ice La Fox scene. I have both the other joints she did with Mandingo, but never could find this one.