Unsure

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had phone salesman in to see me yesterday morning, nice looking guy probably early 30s, nice grey slacks with reasonable bulge stood up, when he sat down and opened his legs it was very obvious he was really filling his trousers. He got me very horny

CantShowCock

Expert Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure

derek_restless

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A n experience I had with a friend. And his dad! I was riding in a oversized truck with my friend and his dad. By here was no third seat so his dad just put a lawn chair inside for me to sit in and placed it just about a foot behind them in the middle of the two of them. My friends dad was driving. It was a long trip so I was just relaxing and subconsciously had my legs spread open talking to the two of them. All the sudden my friends dad turned around and grabbed my crotch cock balls and all. I didn't relize until he grabbed my cock that I had a raging hard on. Née must have seen the outline of of cock and couldn't resist I don't know but it surprised the hell out of me. His dad just laughed real big like it was nothing. I didn't know what to think. I just laughed with him. Couriouswhat do you guys make of what he did? He could see I was very well endowed through m pants!
Love the story. Would like to see pics of your big cock!