Marcusballiette

Miamiboy69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been following him for a while now and I thought he was gay, help! He just posted a pic with his gf I think and I un followed quickly.
Yeah I unsubscribed too. Takes away from the fantasy. Its like going to a strip and the stripper is paying attention to a female rather than all the men. We get it gay for pay but we here for u

Reactions: Fire_Within

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s free if you subscribed for 6 months apparently lol you guys know how much it is for 6 months? they will send exclusive videos only for those subscribed for 6 months loll
yahh i got a message saying i only need 3 more months to get it free lol

Reactions: Hu9890

Hu9890

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yahh i got a message saying i only need 3 more months to get it free lol
Same lol they messaged me and told me that I needed only 2 months to get it look desperate to me and I don’t think many people bought that video loll I was kinda disappointed with the last one, which had no sound at all for some reason

Reactions: Eddiesservant

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same lol they messaged me and told me that I needed only 2 months to get it look desperate to me and I don’t think many people bought that video loll I was kinda disappointed with the last one, which had no sound at all for some reason
i mean shit for $200.. lol thats my months worth of groceries.. with this economy many cut back on spending. i cut fap on free shit now.

Reactions: Hu9890

ADAEXCX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should'nt leak his medias on the internet. I would completely understand if he was scamming, inactiv for a while, or the worst gay baiting straight guy on Earth, but he is far to be. He really delivers quality content, always answer and very honest, and leaking is content could only make him stop full nudity, or worse, definetly stop OF. So please, I invite you all to remove all the leaks. Thanks.
We know it’s you

DavidRichie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should'nt leak his medias on the internet. I would completely understand if he was scamming, inactiv for a while, or the worst gay baiting straight guy on Earth, but he is far to be. He really delivers quality content, always answer and very honest, and leaking is content could only make him stop full nudity, or worse, definetly stop OF. So please, I invite you all to remove all the leaks. Thanks.
***APPLAUSE***

Reactions: Francis75

Hu9890

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that the catch? I'm on Mythology now and it says $12.99 a month. But if I subscribe for $12.99, I don't receive the Marcus videos?
You have to be subscribed for 6 months to get the video for free buy the video at $100 PPV. You could send them a message and ask!

Reactions: DavidRichie