Mark Ballas

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Dancing With the Stars hot piece Mark Ballas stripped to his underwear in FULL VIEW of EVERYONE at the airport when he decided to drop trous and change into sweatpants. He even asked his “celebrity” (**eye roll**) dance partner Bristol Palin to take a photo, then uploaded the snaps to Twitter. He wrote: “Just got photographed changing into sweats in the middle of the airport ha ha ha lol.”

Watch VIDEO here!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Mark is definitely a hottie. And also his dad Corky ain't bad either. I have noticed how affectionate they are toward each other on the show. Glad they are both on the show this season.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Nevermind him. Bristol Palin is on Dancing with the Stars? The Bristol Palin?!! And she's "a star"?

It's the end of Western Civilization.

Seriously, why doesn't that whole inbred brood just skip to the chase and go on Jerry Springer?

Gad, I just looked at her picture. What a cow!

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nevermind him. Bristol Palin is on Dancing with the Stars? The Bristol Palin?!! And she's "a star"?

It's the end of Western Civilization.

Seriously, why doesn't that whole inbred brood just skip to the chase and go on Jerry Springer?

Gad, I just looked at her picture. What a cow!

There's less-deserving "stars" on this season. The Situation and Michael Bolton.

I want Bristol to do very well so I can keep lusting after Mark Ballas. Cow? What do you call someone who's actually cow-sized?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
There's less-deserving "stars" on this season. The Situation and Michael Bolton.

I want Bristol to do very well so I can keep lusting after Mark Ballas. Cow? What do you call someone who's actually cow-sized?
It's not just her size per se, it's her overall look. Admittedly I only looked at the one pic in the OP, and I gotta say, there's a certain bovine aspect to her.

I suppose I could do a little research to see if there are more attractive pics of her, or more intriquing "stars" on the show this season, but tbh, I'm not going to waste my time and brain cells.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Dancing With the Stars hot piece Mark Ballas stripped to his underwear in FULL VIEW of EVERYONE at the airport when he decided to drop trous and change into sweatpants. He even asked his “celebrity” (**eye roll**) dance partner Bristol Palin to take a photo, then uploaded the snaps to Twitter. He wrote: “Just got photographed changing into sweats in the middle of the airport ha ha ha lol.”

Watch VIDEO here!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Damn that Bristol is chunky. Where did the fat gene come from?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
okay! She's a fat cow. Sheesh! But I barely even notice the Alaskan bovine because I'm too busy watching Mark's butt when they're on camera.

I'm not even sure what you're referring to but I have to love anyone who says "sheesh". :biggrin1: