ArcherShane Sexy Member Verified Gold Cammer View Verification Media: 0 Joined Feb 26, 2019 Posts 7 Media 0 Likes 32 Points 398 Location Virginia, USA Verification View Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male ArcherShane, Oct 14, 2020 #1 I’ve had a huge crush on him for a good while now, as I suspect a lot of nerds who like some daddies have. The best one can sniff out is him shirtless in Silk Stalkings, any chance anybody happened to have found something more? Reactions: PuthyJuith, Pilame32, Menhouse and 7 others
I’ve had a huge crush on him for a good while now, as I suspect a lot of nerds who like some daddies have. The best one can sniff out is him shirtless in Silk Stalkings, any chance anybody happened to have found something more?
D deleted1186449 Guest deleted1186449, Oct 22, 2020 #3 Reactions: PuthyJuith, Miguel Karma, Pilame32 and 4 others
M Miguel Karma Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 1, 2023 Posts 2,133 Media 0 Likes 11,677 Points 308 Sexuality Unsure Miguel Karma, Jul 26, 2025 #4 he so hot Reactions: Menhouse
M Menhouse Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined May 5, 2023 Posts 1,471 Media 0 Likes 11,373 Points 333 Location Texas, USA Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Menhouse, Aug 27, 2025 #5 Oh man! He's my big fan and my big crush too. He's such a freakin hot and handsome dilf Reactions: Pilame32
Pilame32 Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 25, 2021 Posts 58 Media 0 Likes 88 Points 303 Location Minas Gerais (Brazil) Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male Pilame32, May 29, 2026 #6 I've such a crush on this man Reactions: Menhouse