Markiplier

neonkream

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m actually a little disappointed in these. They’re mostly just shirtless shots. In addition, it’s hard to look past the hairless overly airbrushed body of his.

Reactions: BananaJack

i follow a blog on tumblr that's been trying to get his nudes forever, they say they're close but nothing yet
Ever since they said they were trying to get his nudes I’ve been constantly checking the blog like several times a day lol.

blurph23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has ngaging got anything post worthy from him? even if it isnt nudes?
Nothing beyond the calendar pictures. Their last post about him said they'd be posting some pictures of him in "compromising positions" to celebrate 7000 followers but that was back in March and there hasn't been anything yet.

Takkun

Expert Member
Media
Nothing beyond the calendar pictures. Their last post about him said they'd be posting some pictures of him in "compromising positions" to celebrate 7000 followers but that was back in March and there hasn't been anything yet.
Well, damn. I know there's been rumors of him trading stuff with fans over the years.

T

terrions

Well, damn. I know there's been rumors of him trading stuff with fans over the years.
I dont think the rumors are true the more I think about it cause there was this HUGE thing about a girl sending him nudes all the time and when he didn't send any back she said he harassed her for them. And then later on she openly admitted to lying about it and it turned out she had down it to 4 other youtubers and she ended up shutting down her twitter, tumblr, and well everything cause she got caught.

Reactions: Takkun

Takkun

Expert Member
Media
I dont think the rumors are true the more I think about it cause there was this HUGE thing about a girl sending him nudes all the time and when he didn't send any back she said he harassed her for them. And then later on she openly admitted to lying about it and it turned out she had down it to 4 other youtubers and she ended up shutting down her twitter, tumblr, and well everything cause she got caught.
I remember that!!! That shit was wild. But I would be honestly surprised if he had not a single dick pic or something floating around out there.

T

terrions

Weird new calender aside
I can see him maybe having 1 or 2 out there but like heavily buried under tumblr and everything else. I can't see any recent ones showing up unless either Mark cheats on Amy or Amy leaves and posts his nudes out of revenge but I highly doubt that since they are legit madly in love with each other.

Takkun

Expert Member
Media
I can see him maybe having 1 or 2 out there but like heavily buried under tumblr and everything else. I can't see any recent ones showing up unless either Mark cheats on Amy or Amy leaves and posts his nudes out of revenge but I highly doubt that since they are legit madly in love with each other.
Yeah. Makes sense. I am quite jealous of their relationship tbh.

T

terrions

Yeah. Makes sense. I am quite jealous of their relationship tbh.
Mark and Amy, Jack and Signe, and Felix and Marzia are fucking goals like holy hell. Like the guys are all sexy as hell and even as a gay man I can admit that the girls are sexy too.

Reactions: Takkun