I assume they are answering the post before that because he doesn't post on X anymore reallywhat's going on twitter?
I assume they are answering the post before that because he doesn't post on X anymore reallywhat's going on twitter?
The things I'd let this man do to me are too high.
I want him to Markiplough through my insides
Found this on twitter, don't know the context or if there is more to the scene.
I just need to see it once and I'd be happy with my life.In my fantasy I wanna say its a chubby 6-7 inches. Slightly brown balls that are about golf ball sized, but don't hang low, and are full/heavy. I don’t remember if he’s cut/uncut, but im seeing uncut with a nice pink, big strawberry shaped head. It curves down slightly with a prominent vein on top. His bush gathers at the base, but fades up into a triangle forming his happy trail.
I say briefs with a vpl, it adds a little excitement when things get left to the imagination.Really wanna see Mark either bare ass naked or wearing nothing but briefs, IDK which I want more honestly.
I wish we could see him in briefs, cause he admitted on his podcast with bob and wade he wears briefs now.I say briefs with a vpl, it adds a little excitement when things get left to the imagination.
I don't blame him, I would do the exact same thing to his biceps.
Yall, whats that purrrinn??
Looking like Yoko and John Lennon.Baby I love you, and I know that I said I liked your long hair at one point. But I’ma need you to do something about it sweetheartIts giving old lady of the woods
![]()
CLOCK ITLooking like Yoko and John Lennon.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.