1 1009111 Guest 1009111, May 9, 2020 #1 Hey are there any married guys out there interested in comparing dick size? Have you ever compared in person or just over pictures? Stats: str8, married, 5'7, 160 pounds Attachments
Hey are there any married guys out there interested in comparing dick size? Have you ever compared in person or just over pictures? Stats: str8, married, 5'7, 160 pounds
wilsonthevolleyball Worshipped Member Verified Gold Cammer View Verification Media: 146 Joined Sep 17, 2017 Posts 3,759 Media 146 Likes 21,309 Points 683 Location Nashville (Tennessee, United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male wilsonthevolleyball, May 11, 2020 #2 Love showing off my dick and comparing with others online. I am straight, 6', and 180 pounds. Reactions: deleted4493131, biz222 and NakedWalker
1 1009111 Guest 1009111, May 11, 2020 #3 wilsonthevolleyball said: Love showing off my dick and comparing with others online. I am straight, 6', and 180 pounds. View attachment 16393631 View attachment 16393651 View attachment 16393671 View attachment 16393701 View attachment 16393711 View attachment 16393721 Click to expand... Judging from your pics, I seem to be longer and thicker than you? What size would you guess I am? What is your size?
wilsonthevolleyball said: Love showing off my dick and comparing with others online. I am straight, 6', and 180 pounds. View attachment 16393631 View attachment 16393651 View attachment 16393671 View attachment 16393701 View attachment 16393711 View attachment 16393721 Click to expand... Judging from your pics, I seem to be longer and thicker than you? What size would you guess I am? What is your size?