Marvin cortes

Nah, that's a preference. Don't mean someone needs to write and say someone needs to do it rougher. Keep that porn obsession to yourself.
They literally said “I wish he’d be rougher.”

that’s an expression of a preference, not an order :joy: You don’t have to create arguments to participate on the internet.
 
They can wish to be quiet and keep that to themselves. No one cares about what they wish for.
The whole point of this website is for discussions about things like that.. if YOU dont like it you can ignore it
 
Again no one cares, about that " I wish he was rougher" comment, could have been kept to themselves.
Every single one of your comments could be kept to yourself but no we all have to suffer through them
 
You watch to much porn to think that’s the normal. No one has to be anything. Just enjoy the stuff and move along
Not everything relates back to porn, some people just like it rougher than others it's as simple as that. Take your own advice you could have ignored my comment and moved along.
 
Such a dead forum. This man stuff is trash. Same look a like twinks
This you Artes? Only took you 5 min to come here. I’m just fed up with Marvin being demanded by you damn near every week to collab with him. The unsolicited nudes. The inappropriate comments on IG. You even used to send them to me.. like what?? Why!

Finding different people to collab with has been difficult, staying fresh has been difficult. not to mention adapting to the constantly changing Onlyfans rules on what you need to work together has been difficult. We do what we can and hope people like it but understand why they may not— which is why it’s free anyway.

But you? You’re a harassing, gross, little man. I don’t shoot everything, and I really genuinely hope people have enjoyed at least most of what we collabed with together. We’ve used this blog as feedback to do our best, and most of you have been

However, I’m really done with watching someone get harassed on the daily out of some personal vendetta and him just taking it in stride.

I am much more petty than that.

When the dehumanization. & slurs come out, I will have a personal problem with you.

rest of y’all? We love you.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Mobostevens95
You’re extra for that. Don’t know who you are or who you think this is, but this forum is dead for a reason. Marvin’s shit is trash. Same look alike blondies on his page. Onlyfans changed their policy one time, so why is it hard to have different looking men on an OF. Oh that’s right because Marvin is a white Latino who only loves the white twinks..the shit is so amateur at this point. No creativity!
 

Attachments