SoCalguy2
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2019
- Posts
- 562
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,050
- Points
- 413
- Location
- California (United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Troy Moreno is hot, he's got a lot of bareback videos online.Totally fucking HOT
The man seems unhinged on a nuclear level. It's so gross. I feel like putting a picture of him fucking a dude on his Facebook wall to humble his hypocritical ass just a tiny little bit.I'm sorry friend. Let me tell you, Max Chevalier is nothing more than a homophobic hetero, married, Christian, and actually has a daughter.![]()
this is everything he did so farAnyone knows if Nathan Fox did other videos either from the same site or others?
View attachment 106025941
He looks unwell in that video. like he's in need of money for the next hit or something... I hope he's doing better now. He seems sweet.D
Thanks! Do you know if did some more videos after that? I think he returned due to lockdowns last 2020 when that vid was made).
Yes, this website has been dead for years.So is Pascal out of the picture? Seems like all the new vids are just some old bts and nothing new
He's probably too old for the job now unless he wanna be jake cruise lol. But I always love when he's on the camera, and these bts videos showed that he's pretty close with some models, especially Manuel. I miss that chemistry.Yes, this website has been dead for years.
Mathieu Lefebvre hasn't been active on his socials for a really long time. Anyone knows his updates? He disappeared after getting fucked by Manuel Sky scene.Does anyone know the real name of Nathan Fox? He was so beautiful !
He was pretty cuteeanyone know Carl info? twitter or if he s on rentmen?
Maybe 40+How old is Pascal i doubt he will comeback
I'll have to re-watch this LOL.In Stripper Service 2, Brad definitely got head from Pascal but it cuts away just as he's about to put it in his mouth.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.