massage +

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just found a page for massage that read "non-sexual, but sensual massage for a man by a man". I schedule his basic session. Two hours! I'm wondering what I might be in for! :) The page was really straight forward, said the guy has 17 years experience as licensed masseur, etc. Any thoughts on how I should approach this?

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good question. I've often wondered this myself. I had a friend book a massage that was billed as "sensual" while we were on vacation last week and he got a happy ending. I'm thinking that has to be on a case by case basis though. I'm not sure I'd expect anything except some nice touching, and maybe the buttocks and lower abs/upper legs will be more prominent in the massage. Sounds like fun though! =)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. I enjoy getting a massage from time to time but most guys don't go too deep between my legs which is very sensitive and will produce wood for me. It's also relaxing in a way. If this guy is doing this, I'll be happy and will finish myself off at the end! If he's willing I won't stop him either! ;)

azian

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I am a license massage therapist in Phoenix, AZ. I don't advertise sensual but I offer extra service for large penis clients. (virus containing link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The worst that could happen is you'd get a great, heavenly massage, by a guy with strong hands, for a couple of hours...which sounds great to me.
The best, well, you can imagine.
I'm jealous. Best of luck with this, and let us know how it goes, you lucky man.