massage +

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_thickjohnny, Jun 18, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Just found a page for massage that read "non-sexual, but sensual massage for a man by a man". I schedule his basic session. Two hours! I'm wondering what I might be in for! :) The page was really straight forward, said the guy has 17 years experience as licensed masseur, etc. Any thoughts on how I should approach this?

2. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    Good question. I've often wondered this myself. I had a friend book a massage that was billed as "sensual" while we were on vacation last week and he got a happy ending. I'm thinking that has to be on a case by case basis though. I'm not sure I'd expect anything except some nice touching, and maybe the buttocks and lower abs/upper legs will be more prominent in the massage. Sounds like fun though! =)

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    sensual= manual release

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Yeah. I enjoy getting a massage from time to time but most guys don't go too deep between my legs which is very sensitive and will produce wood for me. It's also relaxing in a way. If this guy is doing this, I'll be happy and will finish myself off at the end! If he's willing I won't stop him either! ;)

5. azian

azian New Member

I am a license massage therapist in Phoenix, AZ. I don't advertise sensual but I offer extra service for large penis clients. (virus containing link removed)

#5 azian, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
  6. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

azian... you have a bad website. Firefox won't allow access and trying to open it with Explorer got a virus attack warning.

7. mandoman

Gold Member

The worst that could happen is you'd get a great, heavenly massage, by a guy with strong hands, for a couple of hours...which sounds great to me.
    The best, well, you can imagine.
    I'm jealous. Best of luck with this, and let us know how it goes, you lucky man.

Draft saved Draft deleted