Masterbation Style

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dude77007, Aug 18, 2010.

1. dude77007

dude77007 New Member

Been watching some solo JO vids and have a question:

How many of you guys STOP jerking right before your ejaculation? ie, no more strokes.

How many of you guys JERK straight on through your ejaculation?

I continue to jerk til the last drop and when I make an effort to stop just before, I don't seem to have much of a climax. However, I see guys in videos that stop just before and then blow a huge load. I guess I have gotten too set in the habit of enjoying the continued stimulation til the bitter end. Same thing when I'm screwing, I just keep on plowing until it's all over. I see in the vids that some guys just go almost motionless when they begin to come. Oh, such mysteries of life. lol

2. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    teasing to the point of ejaculation and then not touching will cause a huge load.
    now, if i am on th phone jerking, then i go right through the load and keep going for another hour (reality is more like a minute at most) but it creates some of the biggest loads i have ever blown. :)

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

My style is to spell masturbation correctly.

4. D_fyyjfgvjh

D_fyyjfgvjh New Member

I practice the art of edging so I am bringing myself up to the edge of cumming and I STOP jerking ie, no more strokes. And when I do finally have that orgasm of biblical proportion I JERK straight on through my ejaculation.

5. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Like fucking, I tend to stop when I start cumming. It's fun to keep going throughout sometimes.

6. D_Auric_Goldthinger

D_Auric_Goldthinger Account Disabled

Similar to the OP pretty much exactly like the OP

7. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

My ex used to go completely still when coming, but my current husband keeps pumping all through (and even a bit after) orgasm.

8. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    My hunch is that is more playing to the camera than anything else.

That is, maybe these guys stroke all the way through in "real life." But since they are videoing it, they stop so the money shot is as visible as it can be.

Anyway that's what your question made me thing of.

9. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Just doin my bit for literacy: it's mastUrbation. "master" has nothing to do with it ( well, if does in SOME cases, wink wink)

10. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I jerk until the "point of no return" then one of two things happens: either I have full climax with full load shot, or some cum dribble out without orgasm, in which case I usually wait another day before jerking off again.

11. rrewards

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes I'll stop stroking right before shooting and then start up and stop several times. Most of the time though I will stroke right on through my load shooting. There have been times when I stop and then suddenly my load lets loose.

12. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

What HE said and then some more!

13. Ocean1

Ocean1 Member

I usual stroke all the way thru but the other day I tried a new technique. try NOT touching the penis head the whole time u Jack off then either touch right as you cum or not at all. the orgasm was to powerful and my head was too sensitive. I had to stop

14. ten2ride

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually I am using both hands (one in front of the other & both on the shaft), and slow my stroking considerably just before cumming, then hold my cock with both hands as my entire body goes tense as the cum shoots out... No more stroking at all because I get extremely sensitive at that point....

15. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have always stopped pumping right before I came, but now because of this thread I tried jerking all the way through and it is much more intense. Thank you.

16. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    I jerk all the way through. Tried to stop right before orgasm many times and I find more times than not it fucks up my orgasm. It just doesn't feel the same.

17. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

My masturbation style tends to be a smoking jacket with a cravat. Often I am also pantless with a pair of socks (and sock garters) on. :tongue:

18. dude77007

dude77007 New Member

You're welcome. Glad to help a guy out with one of the most wonderful past times ever created. Re: stopping just before... now when I do it that way, I end up feeling cheated. I've just beat my dick to death and all I got was half a climax, it usually dribbles out. Now, I stroke till the last drop and then some. Just Bliss!!

19. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes it's fun to read how other guys describe their masturbation preferences, but the fact is my own technique is the one that works for me. And I chanced onto it long ago. If there's ever a time to be true to one's "own self" that's it. I doubt that any guy is going to read one of these descriptions and say "hey that's a better way: I'm never going to do it my tired old way again."

Draft saved Draft deleted