masturbating everyday

<<< habitual pudwhacker.

no worries bruv...as the men said,it is healthy.
just do not go try to tie a knot with it and you will be fine.
:biggrin1:
 
Absolutely - I went 2 days this week without cumming - I was pretty tense by the end of that 48 hours - the lady who got the measure of pleasure could not believe how much cum I produced as a result

So a daily wank or fuck is to be heartily reccommended
 
Jacking off is part a healthy daily routine..just one of my bodily functions that I maintain..I avg. twice a day..
 
Either I have sex with my wife; masterbate; or she masterbates me every day. No problems. Just love to shoot off a load of cum. She loves it also.
Just keep it up! (Is that a pun?)
 
Used to be almost an obsessive/compulsive wanker in my teens - should've "gone blind" ten times over. Now not as frequently. But I've perfected the art of "playing" for very long periods of time without cumming. Then every 4h or 5th session I go ahead and let it cum. Works for me.
 
Use logic: the more you do it, the stronger the muscles get... like any other muscle. The frightening thought is: If you don't use it, will you lose it? I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE.... EXERCISE YOUR MUSCLES
 
i've given up masturbating, and feel alot better because of it. i mean i only fuk on weekends. so i save up my nut all week until fri. i find my organsms are alot stronger.

jackin it too much can cause scars on ur cock. i wouldnt worry about that though unless ur cronic about it.