Masturbation Frequency

I usually masturbate about every other day; however, my wife enjoys immensely masturbating me, so sometimes that comes to daily. I have heavy ejaculation ever since being in high school, so usually when my wife masturbates me she insist on me wearing a condom, which makes clean up much easier. Many, many times the masturbation episodes turn into me coming inside my wife to finish me off. Masturbation makes our love making much more meaningful and fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: P.J.9
I play pretty much every day if I can be sure I’ll have some privacy. On infrequent days I will do it twice or even three times. I definitely do it more now than in my 40s, mostly because I could never get privacy.
 
62 year old guy here and if am alone in my bed when I wake up I will knock two or three loads out in the shower to knock down my morning wood.

If my girlfriend is in my bed I will fuck her a few times then shower and only knock out one load in the shower.
 
  • Love
Reactions: P.J.9
We have a good sex life so about the only time I masturbate is when she has her period and even then it's only once or twice. Once in a while she gives me a hand job - and sucks me the rest of the way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: P.J.9
31years old here, 3-5 days/week, sometimes up to 3x in a single day.

My work is stressful and my medication boost my libido so its a good way to relieve stress. Also, I've always just been a generally horny guy so sometimes I just need to take care of business so I can get some work done.

I'm jerking off and having sex a lot more now than when I was younger.
 
  • Like
Reactions: erpap
Now, usually 2x everyday. When I was 18 to mid-20s, I was jerking off around 4x everyday; I probably jerked off in every bathroom on my college campus.
 
Im 18 yrs old and I find myself doing it 4x a day. The most I did was when I challenged myself to do it a minimum of 10 and I did 12 in a single day.

The key to frequent strokes is variety I think so its using hands, lube, pillow, toy, use a vibrator and keep it different otherwise 4x with just my hands would be boring.
 
I’d say it’s usually 3-4 times per week. Usually I might only jerk off once or twice during the work week and make up for it on the weekends (I prefer to jerk off in the mornings usually, so I have more time on the weekends to get more sessions in.)