• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Matt Bomer

If you can’t see the head, it doesn’t count.
Unfortunately, it's a sock but it's just blurry enough that you can't tell that easily (Jim Parson's said it since he was in the scene) but there's plenty of pubic hair on display. What a dedicated actor to grow it out for this period piece.

Neal Caffrey is officially coming back, best news ever
I'm happy for them. They've been trying for years. I do hope it's a revival and not a reboot. I don't want them to forget June, Diana, Jones or any of the other characters existed.
 
“We’re gonna reboot. I’m writing the script,” he said on a panel alongside stars Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay and Tiffany Thiessen. Bomer confirmed his involvement, saying, “I’m in!” as DeKay and Thiessen also raised their hands.

“It’s a fantastic script and it answers all the questions that one would have if you watch the show,” DeKay said, “and it would introduce the show to those who haven’t seen it as well. Both edges of the sword are honed.”

Willie Garson, who played Mozzie in “White Collar” and died in 2021, will be nodded to in the reboot.

“It honors Willie, too, in a profound way,” DeKay said. “With such sensitivity and such heart,” Thiessen added. “I told Jeff after I finished it, I literally was so excited, but at the same time had tears in my eyes — for good reason. You captured the suspense, the thrill, the characters and the love in that reboot.”
 
“We’re gonna reboot. I’m writing the script,” he said on a panel alongside stars Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay and Tiffany Thiessen. Bomer confirmed his involvement, saying, “I’m in!” as DeKay and Thiessen also raised their hands.

“It’s a fantastic script and it answers all the questions that one would have if you watch the show,” DeKay said, “and it would introduce the show to those who haven’t seen it as well. Both edges of the sword are honed.”

Willie Garson, who played Mozzie in “White Collar” and died in 2021, will be nodded to in the reboot.

“It honors Willie, too, in a profound way,” DeKay said. “With such sensitivity and such heart,” Thiessen added. “I told Jeff after I finished it, I literally was so excited, but at the same time had tears in my eyes — for good reason. You captured the suspense, the thrill, the characters and the love in that reboot.”
this really is going to be amazing, without Mozzie & June is going to feel weird but really i'm so excited, this made me love Matt & i still watch it from time to time, now i'm on season 4 that netflix put the show on streaming :heart:
 
I think it's Antonio Sabato Jr. in Deadly Skies. The irony of Antonio, a very politically conservative man, doing such a hot gay sex scene makes me laugh.

From Deadly Skies? Those are some HOT gifs! Antonio has always been hot!

Oh! Antonio and Dean Cain(another Conservative) have done roles. Antonio has also done a pictorial for a gay magazine in the 00's. In the 90's he also appeared on the cover of a gay magazine. I think Antonio is one of those straight guys who is friendly to gay men.
 
Loved the last scene where he got fucked by Skippy..!!!! It was time.
So hot!!!!
I’m still at the first episode. I want to see him fucked.

For some reason I didn’t find Matt boomer as attractive last time but he’s so hot in this series. He has the don draper(Jon hamm) vibes that I’m really attracted to.

He also said some really erotic lines when skippy rub his face on his bulge which made the whole scene so fucking hot. I literally imagined Jonathan sucking Matt’s dick, and Matt cumming inside Jonathan’s mouth.