BlueNarcisse
Legendary Member
Did you watch the entire video or just the previews? From the previews I only saw him interacting with the guy too, but not with the girl, I don't know if he interacted with her, but if I'm not mistaken, from the previews, I saw the girl sucking his tit, I really don't know how it goes the interaction of both through the full video. Do you know?Nit sire since the video had him and guy only interacting. Didnt see him with a girl. If he is bi that would be sad. If it is true Another scam artist who will turn homophobic once he gets to where he wants.
I personally don't have any problems with bisexual guys, my problem is that these guys hope to build a career in gay porn, make a name for themselves with a gay audience and out of nowhere they start producing straight content. This is becoming more and more common in gay porn. Unfortunately.