kamnash
Superior Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2018
- Posts
- 1,352
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,890
- Points
- 208
- Location
- Manchester (England)
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
how much are they being sold for? have wanted to see his big ass for years
Can you post it so no one else will buy it.I went out on a limb and bought the set. Sadly, it’s very clearly not him. Sorry guys. Definitely a scammer.
Oh no, what gave it away that it wasn't really him?I went out on a limb and bought the set. Sadly, it’s very clearly not him. Sorry guys. Definitely a scammer.
I went out on a limb and bought the set. Sadly, it’s very clearly not him. Sorry guys. Definitely a scammer.
Can you post a few of them so we know what they look like?I went out on a limb and bought the set. Sadly, it’s very clearly not him. Sorry guys. Definitely a scammer.
Post them please?I went out on a limb and bought the set. Sadly, it’s very clearly not him. Sorry guys. Definitely a scammer.
Wouldn't mind seeing more if you wouldn't mindHere’s a couple. The seller said “you can tell it’s his room”....but it’s clearly the room of some stoner frat boy.
Uuuh yeah that’s definitely not him. What a scam. Sorry you got stuck with that.Here’s a couple. The seller said “you can tell it’s his room”....but it’s clearly the room of some stoner frat boy.
I just gagged on my laughterHere’s a couple. The seller said “you can tell it’s his room”....but it’s clearly the room of some stoner frat boy.
Name and shame the scammer so nobody else falls for itIam pretty sure it’s a scammer
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.