Mattdubbe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to bottom for someone like Dom King. Someone who can really get in there and split that muscle ass wide open. I feel like his scene partners treat him with kiddy gloves because he's so hot or something.
This. I would love to see him bottom for Dom or Devin Franco, or someone with a massive dick like Jordan Starr.

Plus, if he's gonna top so much, I'd at least like to hear him talk or moan instead of just pistoning back and forth into whoever is pretending to enjoy it. His indoor video with Sean Ford was almost good, but not great, mostly because it was shot like the Blair Witch Project.

I’m one of those who doesn’t find attraction in all ethnicities, maybe Matt is the same as some accused him of here, but it doesn’t seem that way.

It’s all a matter of personal taste, sexuality is subjective and personal. I don’t understand the appeal of women or femme twinks or hairy bears, but to each their own. The more you’re attracted to, the more options I guess. Matt is my type. Respect
I get it. I’m only attracted to Caucasian Alpha Males. The others I don’t even notice and Willis not entertain the idea of even being touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.