Matthew Davis model

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
upper body is way too big for him. if he'd loose 1/2 of his muscle mass, he'd be a great looking guy

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe a little overbuilt, but that dick looks just about right.... would love to see a pic with an unobstructed view.... anyone?

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I think he looks amazing. Nice dick behind the foilage in the first pic too. I wish I had his overbuilt problem. I could live with that.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's amazing. His body is crazy and he's a great looking guy. Where did you find him? I did a Google search and just got the actor and some other randoms. Would love to see more. I'm thinking if he showed what he did in pic 1, there has to be more like it.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bear its not that he's too big..it's that he's too cut :) he needs a lil beefy instead of the cut. I like beefy muscle better...more to cuddle with yet firm muscle! Also, at least you know you can go out and eat with them without them just ordering salad and water. :)

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bear its not that he's too big..it's that he's too cut :) he needs a lil beefy instead of the cut. I like beefy muscle better...more to cuddle with yet firm muscle! Also, at least you know you can go out and eat with them without them just ordering salad and water. :)

baby, you'll do just fine, too.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's amazing. His body is crazy and he's a great looking guy. Where did you find him? I did a Google search and just got the actor and some other randoms. Would love to see more. I'm thinking if he showed what he did in pic 1, there has to be more like it.

I ran across him at Model Mayhem, by accident.