Matthew Ellis

So, there's an Instagram account @atasteofmatt where he's looking to an only fans account that just today got three posts.

The weird thing about it is that before today, the account had a different handle, and seemed to have content of another guy....
 
  • Like
Reactions: uglyfish87
*linking, sorry. Typo.

It looks like that account has all of his old account content, but I can't find the handle for the old account, and the messages in there are my messages with the owner of the former account, as well .... Interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dooditstyler
*linking, sorry. Typo.

It looks like that account has all of his old account content, but I can't find the handle for the old account, and the messages in there are my messages with the owner of the former account, as well .... Interesting.
Just subbed to the linked onlyfans and it’s legit. He’s already showing ass and hole and a lil cock. Much more than most other insta onlyfans guys like that flop Heston. He’s got a sale on too so it’s pretty cheap?
 
Very curious if its legit...Thought he was engaged?
Judging from Mitch’s Instagram, they still are. So, I am not entirely sure what all is going on. But if it gets us new/old Contant that we haven’t seen before, I’m OK with it. Okay so maybe I am not OK with the fact that someone is charging people to see old things, but it has to be legit, right? Because you can’t get an only fans page And start charging people without you being the real person right?
 
Judging from Mitch’s Instagram, they still are. So, I am not entirely sure what all is going on. But if it gets us new/old Contant that we haven’t seen before, I’m OK with it. Okay so maybe I am not OK with the fact that someone is charging people to see old things, but it has to be legit, right? Because you can’t get an only fans page And start charging people without you being the real person right?
Lets hope! I been dying to see him naked for a long time!
 
*linking, sorry. Typo.

It looks like that account has all of his old account content, but I can't find the handle for the old account, and the messages in there are my messages with the owner of the former account, as well .... Interesting.
it is his original account. I just found out that I still have the likes on his old post. and his new personal account follows it. so it's like he re-active this old account for Onlyfan's purpose.
 
Very curious if its legit...Thought he was engaged?
Looks legit, I've subscribed and he sends a video message explaining that he's always wanted to do this, and he's decided to create sexy content now, rather than worrying about what people will think of him.
 
Lets hope! I been dying to see him naked for a long time!
Apparently he still has on his ring in his videos(two of them) from what I’ve heard. Let’s hope he can get Mitch to join in. They would make a good amount of money. His ass and Mitch’s pecs are a dynamic duo lol
 
Looks legit, I've subscribed and he sends a video message explaining that he's always wanted to do this, and he's decided to create sexy content now, rather than worrying about what people will think of him.
Honestly, that’s a good attitude to have going into this. Because if you are going to show, as much as I think he’s going to show, might as well ignore the haters. As long as you have a nice paycheck and your content is good? What they say don’t matter.