Matthew Gilbert

chatelaine76

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That whole "i've been busy and had other things going on" is well worn excuse used by multitudes of guys on Onlyfans. If you still believe a guy is so rushed of his feet that he can't spend even a couple of minutes in his day to make new content than I have a bridge to sell you.

Aside from that, when you see a guys sparse and short Onlyfans posts and then you see their Instastories where they're living their best life, you notice something isn't quite right.

Clearly you're a fan so you'll just come up with another defence for a guy you have a crush on but put your emotions aside and try and see this logically.

Yes, I am a fan (the clue is the name — OnlyFans). If I think logically, I know the following: Ireland has entered into its second lockdown, and business people up and down the country are struggling to respond; Matty is a young father, who needs to devote time to his partner and his kids; Instagram is a way to engage with his fans where he doesn’t need to get naked, and can provide a welcome distraction in the middle of a pandemic.

I’ve noticed in other posts you have some similar strident views on other OnlyFans performers — by now, I would have thought you’d understand that there is no one way to engage with an audience and that your preferred way is not necessarily the only way.

I prefer to approach with positive intent. I take it at face value and if I don’t agree with a performer’s approach, then I don’t get bitter and carp on about it, I simply share my perspective with the performer and/or unsubscribe.

Reactions: JoeBanks

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I am a fan (the clue is the name — OnlyFans). If I think logically, I know the following: Ireland has entered into its second lockdown, and business people up and down the country are struggling to respond; Matty is a young father, who needs to devote time to his partner and his kids; Instagram is a way to engage with his fans where he doesn’t need to get naked, and can provide a welcome distraction in the middle of a pandemic.

I’ve noticed in other posts you have some similar strident views on other OnlyFans performers — by now, I would have thought you’d understand that there is no one way to engage with an audience and that your preferred way is not necessarily the only way.

I prefer to approach with positive intent. I take it at face value and if I don’t agree with a performer’s approach, then I don’t get bitter and carp on about it, I simply share my perspective with the performer and/or unsubscribe.

You have all the excuses ready, huh? First he needs to put time into stopping his business failing so he can't put effort into Onlyfans, then when you point out the effort he puts into his Insta or Tiktok, it's because he needs a distraction. At least you aren't dropping points when I make a valid rebuttal this time. Like when I pointed out he doesn't mind showing dick to people who pay $24 when you said he has to get comfortable being nude.

Again, I never said he had to do Onlyfans in a certain way, just that how he is running is bad for me personally.

I'm not lying about his Onlyfans at all, my criticism is valid. So I can harp on about how bad it is as much as I want, just like you're free to fawn and praise him to the heavens.

He’s hot and one to watch but I wouldnt sub until we get to see a little more

He said he wants to make his $24 dick pics a regular thing so maybe wait until people stop buying so he has to start posting them on main.

chatelaine76

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s one thing to agree to disagree, but one look at your more recent posts indicate a pattern of behavior... it’s clear that any number of performers seem not to meet your expectations. You may feel your criticism is valid but others, who may have more realistic expectations, may see it very differently.

Attachments

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s one thing to agree to disagree, but one look at your more recent posts indicate a pattern of behavior... it’s clear that any number of performers seem not to meet your expectations. You may feel your criticism is valid but others, who may have more realistic expectations, may see it very differently.

OK? I've said multiple times that his Onlyfans sucks to me, personally. However many excuses and assumptions you bring up to defend him doesn't change that, nor does trying to paint me as unreasonable.

Move on dude, praise him all you want and let me criticize him in equal measure.

Reactions: carladc20061

chatelaine76

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Move on dude, praise him all you want and let me criticize him in equal measure.

Happy to move on, I just think you can’t slate people online and not expect people to hold you to account... that’s all.

Anyway, back on track — Matty’s most recent post is asking subscribers what they’d like to see! Let’s see what his fans ask for!

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
K I’ll end this argument. Both sides have valid points. Please stop responding to eachother.

You want to hear another valid criticism? Matthew Gilbert tells fans that he'll post more content if likes on previous posts reach a certain threshold, this is a well known deceiitful tactic that guys use to make their Onlyfans look more attractive to potential subscribers. They don't let them accumulate naturally as fans feels satisfied with posts.

"Oh, this guy with 52 posts has 5.2k likes? His content must be mindblowingly awesome!". Cue them joining only to find out that you only see full cock if you pay more than the subscription price.

I guess one of his smart, defintely-not-sycophantic fans would make the case that Matthew needs to see likes reach a certain amount to know to post more as otherwise he may think that no one wants more content.

LOL

chatelaine76

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He finally posted a dick pic on main. I'm more than happy to give him props for it, he did listen to what fans said under his last post. A step in the right direction and hopefully an end to the PPV dick pics.

All credit where it is due, it’s a fantastic pic! Can we agree it’s a beautiful cock and call it a day?

Reactions: Basch