GhjyGuilty
Legendary Member
I don’t know if it’s lumped or edited or filled? I don’t know. Stunning guy either way, just the meat is a bit weird
I Think he use too much pump... and yeah, his pics are edited.. its not that big in videos...Something about his cock just doesn’t seem right? I don’t know what it is.
What a beautiful man! Such a shame he’s straight. (Like I’d have a fucking chance anyway
And you cannot send messages about meeting in person on OF. The messages either wont send or you'll get your account blockedAnd you have to join his Onlyfans to book him, he reposts the same photos over and over again on his onlyfans. He’s scamming people
Anyone think that looks fake?? Like this dick
Just quality and angle. He is that ripped. Not sure about the dick tho. But it is about average or aboveAnyone think that looks fake?? Like this dick
Qual o x dele?Ele mostra o pênis várias vezes no Twitter. Um pênis grande e grosso, sem circuncisão. Mas definitivamente não vale a pena.
absolutely fake. not impressed.Anyone think that looks fake?? Like this dick
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.