I dont think so... last time (the most recent one that got nuked) I shared in that previous thread, I got banned for 30 days.Are we allowed?
It’s ironic… as the internet became indispensable, totalitarianism became the norm.I dont think so... last time (the most recent one that got nuked) I shared in that previous thread, I got banned for 30 days.
What’s that? is that what he charges $200-400 for, and makes up that $200is a different percentage discount is depending on the day?Did anyone join his new vault thing?
someone said that Matty is aware of these threadsWell the video I put up has been taken down
Yeah typically if you find something, if you share it, you don’t share it on lpsg at the very leastsomeone said that Matty is aware of these threads![]()
Where are you sharing it? The guy is so hot. I am assuming straight.Yeah typically if you find something, if you share it, you don’t share it on lpsg at the very least
I don’t have anything to share. And idk his sexuality and I kinda don’t careWhere are you sharing it? The guy is so hot. I am assuming straight.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.