Stop trying to spin your fan fic narrativeSeems like they spent Easter separately
even if it they were separated, they’d still be be sleeping with the same amount of people lol.y'all doing the most. i'm getting the sense they may be separating as well... i came here to check
See, I know you're lying because 20 minutes ago we wrapped up a hour-long session and he thanked me for giving his ass a first-class workout. So take it back, sir! Take it back!Yep, I’m sleeping with Max right now. In fact he’s popping round in 10 mins to fill me in.
Truly amazing that anybody could take those comments as anything other than a joke.You do know they're joking, right?
because “they” were on grindr even tho theres no confirmation its actually either of themWhy does everybody think they are open? Following them on insta didn’t gave me any hint about it.
SO thankful that a co-worker did it first so I could see how awful it would have looked with my coloring!dying hair blond is a sign of gay distress. i will continue to the monitor the situation
Dye jobs coming out “looking good” is reliant on a. Knowing what you’re doing b. Skin color/undertones. I saw a video of a woman talking about the color theory of your wardrobe and how it works with your skin/hair/eyes color. She was saying from first hand experience, some people just aren’t meant to be blonde and will always look “off” no matter what.SO thankful that a co-worker did it first so I could see how awful it would have looked with my coloring!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.