lol betting on the breakup of a gay couple. So risky...i'm gonna hit u up for an apology in a few months bud
And so toxic.lol betting on the breakup of a gay couple. So risky...
I'm right there with you.So am I the only one who actually thinks Max is hotter than Andres? Andres doesn’t do it for me at all. In fact I only follow his thread in the event that Max’s nudes somehow end up there first lol.
And preferably at the same time.they could both get it
Did someone say Eiffel Tower ?And preferably at the same time.
As if they haven’t played out that scenario with one (or more) of the bromos they feature on their Insta at any given momentDid someone say Eiffel Tower ?
If there was anything it would have shown up by now. They are a bit too smart for that.really nothing still? </3
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.