Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Idk these don’t look 10 inches lol
They probably aren’t. I’ve said before that Max is hung like a horse, but he’s not 10 inches and there should be any need for him to feel like he has to overexaggerate the numbers on his already horsehung dick.

But of course the moment I said that, delusional believe-anythings came around and threw a tantrum. Like do y’all know what 10 inches even looks like? Get a ruler and measure out 10 inches, it’s fucking huge, now look at that 10” on a ruler and look at Max’s dick. Although his dick is big, does it look anywhere near how big that 10 inches is on your ruler. I’m bettin no.

Here’s a wonderful reference.
45DE3915-8E31-43EE-B63D-1EAB151C4490.jpeg

Reactions: 4208171 and Khegan

Randomdicks1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Idk these don’t look 10 inches lol
If he's using the kit I'm thinking about it tends to lose an inch or two near the base of the shaft. Kinda got super interested in having a friend make one of these for me ages ago and watched a few videos on cloning kits.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he's using the kit I'm thinking about it tends to lose an inch or two near the base of the shaft. Kinda got super interested in having a friend make one of these for me ages ago and watched a few videos on cloning kits.
The kits also don't give you nearly enough silicone if you're anything above average. I found out the hard way and had to put random shit in the mold to displace and fill it more. However, if you email them about the issue (presuming you're using clone-a-willy) they'll send you another kit with more silicone. At least that's what happened to me.

grizzle98

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They probably aren’t. I’ve said before that Max is hung like a horse, but he’s not 10 inches and there should be any need for him to feel like he has to overexaggerate the numbers on his already horsehung dick.

But of course the moment I said that, delusional believe-anythings came around and threw a tantrum. Like do y’all know what 10 inches even looks like? Get a ruler and measure out 10 inches, it’s fucking huge, now look at that 10” on a ruler and look at Max’s dick. Although his dick is big, does it look anywhere near how big that 10 inches is on your ruler. I’m bettin no.

Here’s a wonderful reference.
View attachment 12957021
it's that serious? lmao

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it's that serious? lmao
I just wish he’d stop overselling a false size measurement. It’s pretty simple really. Like dude, your dick is huge, but it’s not a 10, so what’s wrong with saying it’s actually 8 or 8.5?

Reactions: Lostboy87