Maxi Tassi OF

The question was about Maxi Tassi fucking Laje, who I read is a closeted gay man
Now this is something I want to know the tea about. One of the most conservative argentinians, anti gay marriage fucking an OF star? Where did you hear that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pmo90
Now this is something I want to know the tea about. One of the most conservative argentinians, anti gay marriage fucking an OF star? Where did you hear that?
IIRC Maxi Tassi was tagged in response to some hateful comment that the conservative guy you are referring and his alleged secret older boyfriend wrote against openly gay men.

It could be true or not but in some way it's funny how many urban legends about famous conservative guys from your country can be found in internet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BEGODARK
Now this is something I want to know the tea about. One of the most conservative argentinians, anti gay marriage fucking an OF star? Where did you hear that?

IIRC Maxi Tassi was tagged in response to some hateful comment that the conservative guy you are referring and his alleged secret older boyfriend wrote against openly gay men.

It could be true or not but in some way it's funny how many urban legends about famous conservative guys from your country can be found in internet.
The interesting part was the key words double dildo and a kind of Argentinean Bohemian Groove.