Me88808 Lukas Chaturbate

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if he still have any social media? Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, anything?

Lukas stopped camming two years ago. Can we just let him move on with life in peace. I doubt he wants to be bothered on social media. If he wanted to stay connected with his fans he would not have stopped camming

harukin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lukas stopped camming two years ago. Can we just let him move on with life in peace. I doubt he wants to be bothered on social media. If he wanted to stay connected with his fans he would not have stopped camming

i agree with you and i understand your point but i wish i could see his social media even if it is just daily basis stuff tho

MilesXXX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lukas is Off during Covid was at its peak. I hope he didn't get it and died or something.

Like zero new.

Even there are some guys claimed to know him personally, can't share 1 single new photo of Lukas.
Weird.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lukas is Off during Covid was at its peak. I hope he didn't get it and died or something.

Like zero new.

Even there are some guys claimed to know him personally, can't share 1 single new photo of Lukas.
Weird.
In the WebCam world it’s not weird at all. What is weird is how long he lasted. Most people don’t WebCam for more than a month let alone for years. According to his profile on chaturbate he last broadcast three years ago which was before Covid. He’s most likely decided to move on with life and do something different

MilesXXX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In the WebCam world it’s not weird at all. What is weird is how long he lasted. Most people don’t WebCam for more than a month let alone for years. According to his profile on chaturbate he last broadcast three years ago which was before Covid. He’s most likely decided to move on with life and do something different
There is nothing wrong that someone stopped doing what they are doing from time to time. We're all had to move on at some point. Even people with normal jobs would change jobs overtime.

But the way that he disappeared is a bit unnatural.

It's not like he did one Cam Show and then got exposed and decided to leave everything behind.
He did like 5000 cam shows. One more video just to say Goodbye properly wouldn't be too much.

From what i know, he always do fuck ticket shows. So obviously, it's out there in the world that him being fucked all around. So I don't see the point to hide or disappeared when there are videos of you out getting fucked hundreds of time over.

I don't see the point to disappeared without one last goodbye.

And I don't see the point to disappeared at all... Like Stu from SeanCody or that youtube Guy Brand Scholty or something... Video is already out there. There is no point in hiding. Might as well come out and do it full time...

Even with that Twink boy who tried all Size of Dildo. Even he got fucked by a Real BBC.
Now pretends that nothing happened and that everything was just a phase. I think his name is Rubin or something.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is nothing wrong that someone stopped doing what they are doing from time to time. We're all had to move on at some point. Even people with normal jobs would change jobs overtime.

But the way that he disappeared is a bit unnatural.

It's not like he did one Cam Show and then got exposed and decided to leave everything behind.
He did like 5000 cam shows. One more video just to say Goodbye properly wouldn't be too much.

From what i know, he always do fuck ticket shows. So obviously, it's out there in the world that him being fucked all around. So I don't see the point to hide or disappeared when there are videos of you out getting fucked hundreds of time over.

I don't see the point to disappeared without one last goodbye.

And I don't see the point to disappeared at all... Like Stu from SeanCody or that youtube Guy Brand Scholty or something... Video is already out there. There is no point in hiding. Might as well come out and do it full time...

Even with that Twink boy who tried all Size of Dildo. Even he got fucked by a Real BBC.
Now pretends that nothing happened and that everything was just a phase. I think his name is Rubin or something.
I wouldn’t assume he was hiding. He’s getting older for camming and it’s natural to move onto a new phase in life. I have been around the WebCam world for more than a decade and in that time I have never known someone to announce that they leaving camming. they just vanish, Whether they only did one show or cammed for years. I have never seen someone announce a farewell or say I’m moving away from camming they just leave. The simple explanation is usually best in this case is that he just didn’t want to do it anymore