Measuring Penis Size

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, May 4, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kendega: I'm curious as to how you guys measure the size of your penis.

Do you take in consideration a curved penis?

Do you measure girth at a specific point on the penis?

How do you guys do it?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger: Standing or kneeling, get a full erection. Then holding your penis out from your body at 90 degrees, lay a ruler along the top, holding the ruler firmly against your body. Straighten out as much curve as possible holding your dick to the ruler. no, keeping it straight out, read tghe measurement at the tip. to measure around get a full erection and wrap tape measure or string around your penis at its widest point. if you use string, mark it and then straighten it out on a ruler.

3. jasonstarkiller

jasonstarkiller New Member

Measuring the penis

Explicit Adult Content - YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER!
    If you are under 18 or do not wish to view adult content, you must EXIT NOW!!!

It is no wonder if men are confused about whether penis size matters for women. Many women say that it doesn’t matter. If it’s a truly answer then why they claim that sex is better with a bigger penis? Why they feel happier with a bigger penis partner? Why there is also a joke over size made by them? Therefore, lets see the correct measuring. So you know whether your size is on average or not?
    The size is related with the length and girth. Here, we describe methods to measure your different penis condition.Never use a G.I.Joe ruler or measure a Klingon ruler,because 5 inches on Klingon is really 1 in Terran:eek:

Measuring the Length:

Flaccid

You may have different results in measuring the flaccid length of the penis because of many things, including the temperature of the situation that you are in. We have a certain standard to measure the flaccid penis, the first thing that can be gained by penis enlargement program. It is possible for you to measure it accurately by this standard. But remember, DO NOT stretch it when you are measuring. First, make a position to make your penis be parallel with the floor. Place the ruler next to your penis, make sure that it is slightly pressing against the pubic bone and parallel each other with the penis.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/images/penis-measuring/Measuring Your Flaccid Length.png

Erect

First, make it be the “most erect”. You have to be sure if you have a 100 % erection. The best way is to measure it from the side. Hold your penis with one hand below the head and place the ruler next to it with your other hand. The ruler should be slightly pressing against your pubic bone. DO NOT exaggerate the measurement because it could lead to a lack motivation in enlarging your size. This is the standard method, which researchers use, to measure the "average penis size", which is between 6" - 6.5" erect length.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/images/penis-measuring/Measuring Your Erect Length.png

Measuring the Girth:

Flaccid

The results of girth measurement depend on which part of the penis that you measure. To measure in the centre of the penis is the standardized way to measure. You can use a tape measure to help you do this measurement. After you get the tape, hold your flaccid penis out in front of you then wrap a tape measure around your penis. DO NOT pull the tape measure too hard! The average flaccid length of girth is between 3"-4".

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/images/penis-measuring/Measuring Your Flaccid Girth.png

Erect

Again, make sure that you have a 100% erection. Make your penis parallel with the floor, use the tape measure, put it around the penis, and do not pull too tight. The average erect girth is 5" - 5.5" according to recent surveys conducted.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/images/body/sizegenetics-small.png Penis Size Calculator
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/images/calculator.png
    Current size (in.):
    Months Usage: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    You will measure (in.): ​

Note: 1 Inch = 2.54 cm
    Calculations based on our average growth rate using
    SizeGenetics™
    penis enlargement device.

Copyright © 2006 - 2010, BuyPenisEnlargement.Com — The Best Male enhancement Pills and Enlargement Products For A Bigger Penis

4. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

I use a clothing tape...gets a better accuracy.

5. House21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For length I'm kinda lazy and want to get a good but not ridiculous measurement. I use a cloth measuring tape and use a standing BPL on the top side of my penis. If you measure from the side or underneath you usually get a longer measurement, so top side is more accurate to me (but using a ruler as opposed to a cloth measuring tape will yield smaller results generally). For girth I use the same cloth measuring tape. Most people say "measure at the widest point". For me, the widest point is the base, but I use a measurement at the mid point because I feel it is more accurate to describe my girth overall.

6. henryduf

henryduf New Member

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For medical research bone pressed is ok. For real measurement no one cares about bone pressed because the only thing that counts is the length you can insert. So measuring bone pressed is just stupid and let's say cheating.

8. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So many rules to follow...oh the hell with it.

9. dingdong

dingdong Member

LOL! This couldn't be further from the truth!!

10. rhonnie14

rhonnie14 New Member

Albums:
    I've been trying to figure out if I'm measuring accurately or not for awhile. My penis curves down so it's really difficult to measure for length. With the soft tape measure and with my penis in its natural, downward curve, I'm over 7.25, but when I pick up my penis and have the soft tape measure on top I'm exactly 7.25. When I use a wooden ruler, it gets complicated. When I measure from the side with a ruler, my penis is 7 1/8 when it's curved but when i straighten the curve it's 7 1/16. However, when I do the ruler on top method and let my penis curve down I'm close to 7 1/8 but when I straighten the curve and pick up my penis the measurement is 6 7/8. The weird part though is when I lean down to see the measurement, I don't lean forward but just bend down, and I then see that instead of 6 7/8, my penis is close to 7 1/8. Also when I bend down, I don't push the ruler in at all. I know I sound like a nutjob for trying to do all these measurements but I just want to be positive that I'm a legit 7 inches.

11. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

not that difficult. measure WHAT you can put into a girl.

12. B_experimenter

B_experimenter New Member

What I find works well is to suspend oneself from a rigid cross beam above a standard vertically aligned measuring cylinder (anyone who cooks meth will have one). Have someone lower you so your cock enters the measuring cylinder. You can get a girlfriend to do this, although make sure the pully system that you set up for her has sufficient mechanical advantage so she can support your weight.

Once inserted, she can easily (taking into account parallex errors) measure your cock length from the gradations on the cylinder. And as a bonus, from the displacement of a fluid you may determine your cock volume and hence mean diameter (usually a very demanding measurement).

More sophisticated methods include attaching a light emitting diode at the base of your penis and a Fresnel mirror on the tip. This method also has the advantage that it will detect gravitational waves, should these turn out to be more than just a theoretical construct.

13. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

You measure bone pressed if you have a fat pad around your penis. If you want those extra inches to count when it comes to sexual intercourse, then you need to hit the gym and get fit.

Draft saved Draft deleted