Measuring Pussy Depth

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys around here have no hesitation taking a ruler to their erect cocks and measuring length, but what about the ladies and their depth? Has anyone asked you how deep your pussy is? Have you ever been curious?

Thanks to ConsensualSlave's instructions, here is her method:

The best way to measure is to get fully aroused, then insert a straight dildo in as far as it will go, mark the point of the entrance with your fingers, then withdraw the dildo and hold it next to a ruler.

I should point out, the best place to mark the point of entrance is right below your clit, thereby measuring the top of the canal. I say that because the "standardized" measurement for measuring a penis is right below their pelvic bone, measuring along the top. Measuring along the side or bottom yields different results (both vagina and penis).

Just to get the ball rolling, my wife and I measured hers and we came up with 6.3" fully aroused.

Anyone else care to throw in a number?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a friend of mine is always down on herself because she has a 5" vagina

that's a new one on me, i've not heard of a girl being down on herself for having a shallow vagina.

i'm 7" or thereabouts fully aroused.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shouldn't we be measuring after orgasm? You know, tenting and all that good stuff.
Also, why a straight dildo? One with a curve will more easily slip past the cervix into the fornix, front or back.

My problem with this is that while I can get aroused, masturbate and orgasm with a toy I'm never as fully aroused as I am with a partner who turns me on.

These measurements might serve as an indicator but I doubt they'll be fully accurate.

that's a new one on me, i've not heard of a girl being down on herself for having a shallow vagina.
I can see it. There's nothing for the feeling of closeness with your partner as being completely joined, balls deep. I'd feel badly if he still had three inches left out in the cold. Compatibility is important.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how tall and weight is your wife. a friend of mine is always down on herself because she has a 5" vagina. she is 5'5" and 120 pounds.

I'm somewhat perplexed by this statement as well. I suppoes, like a cock, there may be pros and cons to being too deep or too shallow. Personally I'd love to be 1/2" longer than she is deep to be able to properly stimulate her cds/posterior fornix. (Reason #273 why I love my wife),

As far as her height and weight are concered, let me back to you on that. We have no hesitation telling you how deep my wife's pussy is, but that other question might be a bit too personal. I need to get her ok first.

i'm 7" or thereabouts fully aroused.

Thank you! You are a goddess!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused why weight should come into this at all. It's not like in men where losing X many pounds reveals an hidden inch of penis. Is extra weight on a woman supposed to extend the vaginal canal in some way? Collapse it?

I've noticed my breast size fluctuates somewhat with my weight but never noticed a difference with my cooch.

Height is irrelevant enough, though I can see where one might expect there to be some correlation, but weight?

Next thread : Fat vs Skinny Snatches :rolleyes:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shouldn't we be measuring after orgasm? You know, tenting and all that good stuff.

Good point. How much of a difference do you think that would yield for you? I know, unaroused, my wife's vagina is 1/2" shorter than after her orgasm. Not sure what is it pre-orgasm and aroused. More research needs to be done. I can see it now, completely naked, donning a lab-coat, leaving my glasses on and carrying a clipboard, a rubber dildo and a hard-on.

My problem with this is that while I can get aroused, masturbate and orgasm with a toy I'm never as fully aroused as I am with a partner who turns me on.

I don't see this as a problem. My cock is a lot more engorged when I'm with a woman I love, but I can still get a rough measurement when I'm aroused enough to masturbate.

These measurements might serve as an indicator but I doubt they'll be fully accurate.

Agreed. I've only seen this question posed once (once!?!) on another forum and only a handful of women responded. Even from that small sampling, the variety was jaw dropping.

I can see it. There's nothing for the feeling of closeness with your partner as being completely joined, balls deep. I'd feel badly if he still had three inches left out in the cold. Compatibility is important.

Bingo!! Knowing her depth gives me a clue as to what I need to work on. I do PE (suspend disbelief for a moment and pretend it works) and rather than working on length (not too successfully I might add), I'm working on girth (which I've gained quite happily).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused why weight should come into this at all. It's not like in men where losing X many pounds reveals an hidden inch of penis. Is extra weight on a woman supposed to extend the vaginal canal in some way? Collapse it?

I agree, we should maybe keep weight and height out of this discussion altogether.

Next thread : Fat vs Skinny Snatches :rolleyes:

You are too funny!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Veddy veddy true! That's why I added the "or thereabouts". The dildo measurement is really just an estimation.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
i only mentioned height and weight to get an idea like there are short men with big penises, tall men with short penises, etc., that's all. this friend has many mental hang ups and the penis she had seemed to enjoy the most was a man who had a just under a 5" penis that was 6" in girth. a beer can dick she would tell me he would call it. anyways he was also not circumcised which she seemed to like the feel of the foreskin inside of her as it was a "barrier" between his penis and her vaginal wall.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't help but wonder how lpsg women compare to non-lpsg women on this. But then the ladies here may be unique in their willingness to paricipate in a vagina measuring experiment. LOL

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay