Mel Gibson

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, I tried searching for this one and couldn't find anything like what I want to post in this thread, so here I go.

*BTW - If this actually has been posted previously just post a little linky*

Okay, Mel Gibson.

Lately I've been watching things that make me nostalgic and I've come around to my 87-95 area, so naturally I've been watching The Lethal Weapon films(which are apparently named after Mel Gibson's character; Danny Glover, in the first movie, asks Mel Gibson if they're going to have to register him as a "Lethal Weapon") Bird on a Wird, Mad Max, etc.

So what's up with Mel?

I can find some pretty good photos of him and the movies he was in have plenty of shots of his butt. But has anyone found any juicy photos that would be more revealing? Because those I can't find.

And on a smaller note: Mel always acted a little eccentric in his movies, so it's not so surprising that he has become the media's "crazy old guy". Is he really a nut-ball though? All the stuff I've seen and heard is more or less circumstantial, except for the racism.

Keep in mind this is more about Mel and his sexiness and not his insane antics, so keep your responses geared in that direction.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's early for me, haven't had much tea yet, but I'll whack this pinata.

Probably like most of the world outside of Australia, I first got to "know" Mel Gibson in a movie called Gallipoli, which was a sad but achingly beautiful film made in 1981. He played a tragic, achingly beautiful man with stunning conviction and depth. He was also nude for a beach/swim scene which was my main motivation in seeing the film in the first place, and remains my chief memory of it today.

If memory serves, his penis is briefly visible in a running-for-the-water shot (though his ass was much more prominently featured): it was just a very ordinary, flaccid cut cock. He built his career, in fact, on his extraordinary good looks and exceptionally fine ass; it certainly wasn't on any outstanding acting skills. In that regard, he was always much more a "movie star" than any real "actor", and perhaps the best of that breed we had throughout the '80s.

The crazy came much, much later. I'm sure alcohol has played a major role not just in his having lost his looks but in his public raging as regards women, Jews and gays.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By all indicators, FAKE! He's only shown his ass and for an Aussie, VERY surprised he's a homophobe - or is he! Maybe part of his drinking problem is contributed to the prospect he's a closet queen. At this point, couldn't care; he's done!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
couldn't care; he's done!

Mel has quite a few movies coming out over the next few years, he has taken a break from filming to get his shit together.

His career is far from over. And I can't wait to see what he puts out next.
Aside from Passion of the Christ *which I still haven't seen* I love just about everything Mr. Gibson has ever done. And having dealt with being an alcoholic I can say Mel just needs to lay off the sauce, which he acknowledges.

As a matter of fact not only has he straightened up, he has done so much for his community and gay/lesbian film makers.

Everything in the tabloids or on HLN isn't always the truth, you guy should know this.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, Mephistopheles. I really wish the very best for Mr. Gibson. Besides, despite everything else, his girlfriends say he's really good in bed.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By all indicators, FAKE! He's only shown his ass and for an Aussie, VERY surprised he's a homophobe - or is he! Maybe part of his drinking problem is contributed to the prospect he's a closet queen. At this point, couldn't care; he's done!

"he's only shown his ass" -- not quite true!! I just rented Gallopoli and when they swim naked if you slow the DVD down you get a VERY brief glimpse of his dick -- nothing special (and the water may have been cold!)

D

deleted1000652

I feel like wanting to see him naked is like wanting to see your dad naked.