MEN on TV

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely the Ocean Spray guy!
Also that older model I think he goes by T.R.; he's a friend or Ina Garten and he is always on her show "The Barefoot Contessa". Also he is in the Eddie Bauer Holiday catalog...oh, currently on TV he is in some car commercial.

Also, I think Rusty Joyner, Mr. Hotness Himself, is doing a car commercial...Don't ask what kind of car, I'm too fixed on him...lol.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys need to see the guys in the Hawaii Commercials:tongue:
The kicker is the local actors are in them!!!! I work with a guy that has a son that does one of the McDonald's . He is HOT as hell.." I will get to meet him also!!!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason Jacobs from the Eastwood Insurance Cowboy commercials. He also has done extra work in films and other commercial work. Adorable, and as I recall from one of the commercials (the shower scene) HOT BODY. Anyway, a couple years back I did a web search and gathered he was considered a nice guy by someone (don't remember who, probably someone on a shoot, but could also have been his agent).

Anyway, major hottie.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
There are two guys in a mcdonalds commercial. Both are looking thru the office glass into a warehouse and complaining about how "Janet" gets all her work done for her by bringing in mcdonalds for everyone. The taller one with the long nose is Fucking HOT!! Would LOVE to know who he is.
So absolutely lickable!!!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The hot bearded guy in the Oxiclean commercials ...GET RID OF THE WHITE UNDERSHIRT and show us some of that furr!

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By the way, did anyone catch this Wed. [Jan. 8th] broadcast of The Young and the Restless? It showed Nicholas [Joshua Morrow] in just black underwear rolling on the sofa with Phylis.The guy is breathtakingly beautiful and what an ass and legs. People will soon be talking about that for sometime.