tumblr_pg11chQHZM1rmfz2xo1_400.gif

tumblr_pcjj8efbTu1wg4m97o1_400.gif

tumblr_og84ftFXKh1u1soljo1_400.jpg

tumblr_paa8r3xPus1xwrmmdo1_400.gif

chemaj1

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
That chaturbate guy is my friend, and definitely qualifies for this thread.

After discovering his profile on a now-defunct site, we messaged intermittently for 6+ months about how great it'd be to meet. We lived 3 hours apart, I didn't want to seem obsessed with the prospect of getting churned by a genuine granddaddy monster hog, and it seemed too good to be true anyway.

In 2012 I log on the day before a week-long trip - he's online and in my city - an iMessage thread starts - he was coming over, really - tonight! At the door I experienced some deep primal nervousness feeling through his jeans the size and hardness (each far exceeding anything I knew) - I poured a strong drink - he smiled about the obvious awe he induced.

My fingers couldn't enclose the 66-year-old's hog - 7 inches of rock-hard girth along 9.5 inches of length - my 7.5" felt tiny - he was waiting for me (then 24) to ask to take this pic:

View attachment 11304391

He and his partner moved to Canada while I was on my trip. I'd message every now and then and he'd reply come visit - we both knew it was a pipedream, and lost touch by 2015.

To Be Continued
Continued...

Days after we met once in 2012, he and his partner moved from the US (expat traitor trash) while I was on a trip myself (otherwise I'd try meeting every window up until they left). Over the next year or so, we exchanged a few messages about maybe someday kinda possibly meeting up (wishful thinking). Neither of us checked the (fairly dead by 2010) site but 1-2x per year. By 2014 were out of contact, having our own respective lives. I looked and scoured across sites near and far searching for other true super schlonged seniors. I knew few they were rare, and never found one to my liking, not even from afar, since 'personal bio' means 'character roleplay' now (Hey! Old man! Don't write “10". thick. obsidian hard” when you mean “good days maybe 7" of tepid mozzy cheese” ! Be insecure about other shit! I'm looking for hazardously huge grandad dick here!). I can't settle for my 9/10 if I know 9.9/10 exists and only needs effort/patience/luck, even years of it. My brain would rather endure a lifetime of celibacy than 1 quantity of mediocre sex. Besides, I have a few other kinks more deeply wired than that of getting trundled by a geriatric giga plonker.

(Actually, if I knew a being like this existed somewhere, that would override everything else, forever. I've yet to see real evidence of a pringles can magnitude cock, much less on a 60+ man. I have 40-odd images by that artist and could upload)

My core kinks/fantasies demand absurdly specific conditions - at 18, Powerball-level luck gave me a key to infinitely activate all my primal arousal circuits - the key is my partner, a perfect incarnation that satisfies all the seemingly arbitrary patterns of flesh my brain demands - he has some unique features with forms that define their ideal type (not my sole opinion, etc - but, out of scope here - lol), and additionally his cock is absurdly amazing - he just turned 55 so embedding his pic follows thread rules :)
IMG_0734.jpg

Point being, a cock must be mindboggingly amazing for me to spend thoughts on it, as in my buddy's:
fr_1589 th.jpg

Every time I saw this photo, I imagined some retirement community he lived at possibly where he horsed around with his bingo buddies - who pleaded, squealing and oinking, to be chosen as today's piggiest bottom (daily contest to fairly decide whose hole was hungriest and most needed to be ploughed and churned up)

Well, maybe I didn't imagine that exactly - but - I had to work up a load every time I came upon it browsing files, or when spotting the filename itself even

Anyway, I'd use that pic to jerk off. A year ago I was doing that, and was INCREDIBLY horny. So much that I logged into the old hookup site for the first time in years. I saw his city had been updated - he apparently lived several hours away - better than several timezones away! With this and my dick in hand - I cold texted the 7-years-unused number, still blue in iMessage...

...and got a reply in under a minute
reconnect.jpg

Other profile was outdated - only an hour apart! I pleaded to come right then of course, but the next day was reasonable too. 18 hours after a text into the blue, I was in hog heaven! Long, heavy, hard, thick, and 72 year old hog heaven!

IMG_0514_.jpg
IMG_0527_.jpg
IMG_0547_.jpg

IMG_8475_.jpg
ss2.jpg
IMG_0541-0001_.jpg

IMG_0559-0003_.jpg
IMG_0559-0010_.jpg
IMG_0559-0017_.jpg
IMG_0559-0014_.jpg

IMG_0550-0004_.jpg
IMG_0550-0006_.jpg