M man idk Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 27, 2018 Posts 259 Media 0 Likes 1,713 Points 313 Location Brooklyn (New York, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male man idk, Jun 25, 2019 #1 We deserve more POC color on this site Attachments Reactions: Markus.Bittencourt, Elon Vegas, indigo_blues93 and 8 others
B BonnyBREG Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Apr 26, 2017 Posts 743 Media 0 Likes 7,832 Points 413 Location Toronto (Ontario, Canada) Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight BonnyBREG, Jun 25, 2019 #2 Yes please
cachiva Mythical Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 26, 2006 Posts 1,778 Media 0 Likes 38,081 Points 618 Location Houston (Texas, United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male cachiva, Jun 25, 2019 #3 Reactions: ilovemenschest, Mistermasterbates, Kiamo and 6 others
M man idk Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 27, 2018 Posts 259 Media 0 Likes 1,713 Points 313 Location Brooklyn (New York, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male man idk, Jun 25, 2019 #4 cachiva said: View attachment 4159731 Click to expand... You really thought you did sumn huh?? You literally had no reason to reply but I’m not gonna argue with you negative loose pussy bitches Reactions: lokiloliloki, GM and deleted1064485
cachiva said: View attachment 4159731 Click to expand... You really thought you did sumn huh?? You literally had no reason to reply but I’m not gonna argue with you negative loose pussy bitches
L Lurker22 Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 21, 2017 Posts 57 Media 0 Likes 494 Points 88 Location New York (United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Lurker22, Jun 25, 2019 #5 Tuh said: We deserve more POC color on this site Click to expand... person of color color? Reactions: ilovemenschest, Mistermasterbates, Isthistaken and 2 others
M man idk Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 27, 2018 Posts 259 Media 0 Likes 1,713 Points 313 Location Brooklyn (New York, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male man idk, Jun 25, 2019 #6 Lurker22 said: person of color color? Click to expand... I’m dyslexic, leave me alone
A A Land Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 7, 2018 Posts 1,578 Media 0 Likes 4,234 Points 158 Location Atlanta (Georgia, United States) Sexuality No Response A Land, Jun 26, 2019 #7 Tuh said: I’m dyslexic, leave me alone Click to expand... Oh Mimi lol that avatar is everything lmao Reactions: Lurker22
D deleted1064485 Guest deleted1064485, Jun 26, 2019 #8 Tuh said: You really thought you did sumn huh?? You literally had no reason to reply but I’m not gonna argue with you negative loose pussy bitches Click to expand... ahaaa, I love 'negative loose pussy bitches'. Between that and your profile pic you might be my new favourite poster haha
Tuh said: You really thought you did sumn huh?? You literally had no reason to reply but I’m not gonna argue with you negative loose pussy bitches Click to expand... ahaaa, I love 'negative loose pussy bitches'. Between that and your profile pic you might be my new favourite poster haha
D DayDreams Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined May 29, 2019 Posts 200 Media 0 Likes 323 Points 108 Location Owensboro (Kentucky, United States) DayDreams, Jun 26, 2019 #9 Tuh said: You really thought you did sumn huh?? You literally had no reason to reply but I’m not gonna argue with you negative loose pussy bitches Click to expand... As funny as your reply is he had a point. either way the only nudes I’ve ever seen of him were the beach ones.
Tuh said: You really thought you did sumn huh?? You literally had no reason to reply but I’m not gonna argue with you negative loose pussy bitches Click to expand... As funny as your reply is he had a point. either way the only nudes I’ve ever seen of him were the beach ones.
rruk Worshipped Member Gold Platinum Gold Media: 0 Joined Dec 27, 2007 Posts 10,587 Media 0 Likes 14,391 Points 593 Location London Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male rruk, Jun 26, 2019 #10 He is so hot