Michael mccauley

Yeah, he's hot. Yet someone seems a tad obsessed.

I have a Tumblr account and I shared thousands of pictures of bears through that account. When Tumblr announced that they would not allow adult content anymore, I backed up everything I shared and keep a folder on my computer with the content. I just looked through the pictures and selected the ones in which he appears. He's hot, but I'm not particularly a fan of him. The pics were in a folder and I just looked through them.
 
And the same woke gay/bi men of colour who call out gay/bi white men on the internet for real or perceived racist behaviour or sexual preferences are usually the ones who put white men on top of their sexual hierarchy.

Nope, not really.
 
Nope, not really.

Yep, here in Australia and apparently in the UK as well it's really common.

Personally I only listen to men of colour who don't chase after white men as the gold standard.
 
And the same woke gay/bi men of colour who call out gay/bi white men on the internet for real or perceived racist behaviour or sexual preferences are usually the ones who put white men on top of their sexual hierarchy.

Here in Brazil the bear community is very racist. Redheads are considered the holy grail of Brazilian bears, Asians (particularly of Japanese origin) are usually seen as a diversion and black bears are completely ignored.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2304901
Here in Brazil the bear community is very racist. Redheads are considered the holy grail of Brazilian bears, Asians (particularly of Japanese origin) are usually seen as a diversion and black bears are completely ignored.

it’s similar here in Australia amongst the bear community.

The darker your complexion, you’re either ignored or fetishised and rarely treated as an equal.

With bears of colour especially Middle Eastern and South American what you say about red hair is the same and also with blonde bears as well. You can see a mile away what's going.
 
His “apology” video on his Instagram is so cringe worthy. He blames his racist comments on drugs. BTW, drugs don’t make someone racist. He posted not because he’s owning up to it, but trying to save his modeling career. What a loser.
 
He blames his racist comments on drugs.

In my opinion, he should acknowledge structural racism exists and that he made a mistake, but he's open to learn about the topic. As a black/latino man, and after writing a dissertation on racism, I believe it's important for a white person like him to admit that racism exists, that he was raised to be racist, that this has impacted his view about the world, and that it's necessary to be aware that it's a daily struggle not to be racist. Instead, blaming drugs, other people, religion or anything else is bullshit. He must own his words, learn from his mistakes and try to be a better person. Worrying about a modeling career is just insane at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrX550
In my opinion, he should acknowledge structural racism exists and that he made a mistake, but he's open to learn about the topic. As a black/latino man, and after writing a dissertation on racism, I believe it's important for a white person like him to admit that racism exists, that he was raised to be racist, that this has impacted his view about the world, and that it's necessary to be aware that it's a daily struggle not to be racist. Instead, blaming drugs, other people, religion or anything else is bullshit. He must own his words, learn from his mistakes and try to be a better person. Worrying about a modeling career is just insane at this point.


Totally agree. What makes the apology video so bad is the crocodile tears and the shaking. Very bad acting. What an idiot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: braziliancub
I've received a DMCA request from Michael so all content has been removed.

He's also requested that the thread be completely removed and I believe that is unfair as it would deny LPSG users the ability to discuss some important things relating to him. A discussion of a performer is always legal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: canada0808