Michael Vente OF

it's 20 minutes long. i won't be buying any more cause all his videos are pricey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dZ3713
I’m more surprised that he’s bi not fully gay. He reminds me a lot of Joshbigosh. Like someone said, he’s femme like Josh.
Men can be feminine/masculine regardless of their orientation, attributing femininity only to gay men is not only stereotypical but conservative and ignorant as well. Are you still in 1950?
 
Men can be feminine/masculine regardless of their orientation, attributing femininity only to gay men is not only stereotypical but conservative and ignorant as well. Are you still in 1950?
He's not even that feminine (not that it should matter) but that guy is delusional as well as narrow minded lol smh
 
It's been like this for as long as I've been on gay forums. No matter how many times they're told to stop they just need to say it. lol

It's like tell me you're a bottom without telling me.
is that a bad thing? like someone being a bottom?

gays are a LITTLE funny. Because one moment you say not to weaponize being a bottom then there's a comment like this. :skull:'
I dont mind either way. But I just want everything to be free to say. Some consistency would be nice.
 
is that a bad thing? like someone being a bottom?

gays are a LITTLE funny. Because one moment you say not to weaponize being a bottom then there's a comment like this. :skull:'
I dont mind either way. But I just want everything to be free to say. Some consistency would be nice.

You misunderstood my post because it was over two months ago. It was a post with a joke based on the discussion at the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bigboaster