Michael Welch

Update: He came through and Totally worth the wait. 10/10 would recommend.

Michael just posted this like a couple hours ago I guess:

"Hey Guys (& Gals). I appreciate your support and patience with me as I figure out what I’m doing with all this. And I know it seems like I’m changing my policy just about every day (because I kind of am), but I’ve got another update…

I’m not personally uncomfortable with anything I’ve done up to this point, but it’s not just MY personal comfort I have to take into account.

So with that, I’m going to hold off on doing private video messages, for now. Although everyone has been super cool about it so far, eventually something WILL leak. There’s just no way around it. And when it does, it’s gonna be embarrassing to my family. So I’m leaving a lot of cash on the table, but it’s just not worth it to me.

I’m still going to post every weekday. And honestly, as I get more and more confident with my body, the posts should continue to get juicier over time (although sticking with the ‘no full-frontal’ policy).

PROBABLY still gonna incorporate PPV messages, but I’m not sure. Look, this is an ever-evolving thing, so the policy will probably change again soon. ‍♂️

Totally understand and respect if you need to get more out of this service and there are plenty of accounts that offer much more than what I’m doing here, I’m sure. But I gotta feel good about this and the second it stops being fun, I’m out.

Love, Peace & Gratitude

And butt…"
 
He’s not wrong. Everything leaks eventually. Just look around this site :)

I’m glad he’s thinking ahead and trying to make smart decisions.
 
Michael just posted this like a couple hours ago I guess:

"Hey Guys (& Gals). I appreciate your support and patience with me as I figure out what I’m doing with all this. And I know it seems like I’m changing my policy just about every day (because I kind of am), but I’ve got another update…

I’m not personally uncomfortable with anything I’ve done up to this point, but it’s not just MY personal comfort I have to take into account.

So with that, I’m going to hold off on doing private video messages, for now. Although everyone has been super cool about it so far, eventually something WILL leak. There’s just no way around it. And when it does, it’s gonna be embarrassing to my family. So I’m leaving a lot of cash on the table, but it’s just not worth it to me.

I’m still going to post every weekday. And honestly, as I get more and more confident with my body, the posts should continue to get juicier over time (although sticking with the ‘no full-frontal’ policy).

PROBABLY still gonna incorporate PPV messages, but I’m not sure. Look, this is an ever-evolving thing, so the policy will probably change again soon. ‍♂️

Totally understand and respect if you need to get more out of this service and there are plenty of accounts that offer much more than what I’m doing here, I’m sure. But I gotta feel good about this and the second it stops being fun, I’m out.

Love, Peace & Gratitude

And butt…"
Makes him even more beautiful, what a gentle soul he is
 
  • Like
Reactions: ViktorAleks
Michael just posted this like a couple hours ago I guess:

"Hey Guys (& Gals). I appreciate your support and patience with me as I figure out what I’m doing with all this. And I know it seems like I’m changing my policy just about every day (because I kind of am), but I’ve got another update…

I’m not personally uncomfortable with anything I’ve done up to this point, but it’s not just MY personal comfort I have to take into account.

So with that, I’m going to hold off on doing private video messages, for now. Although everyone has been super cool about it so far, eventually something WILL leak. There’s just no way around it. And when it does, it’s gonna be embarrassing to my family. So I’m leaving a lot of cash on the table, but it’s just not worth it to me.

I’m still going to post every weekday. And honestly, as I get more and more confident with my body, the posts should continue to get juicier over time (although sticking with the ‘no full-frontal’ policy).

PROBABLY still gonna incorporate PPV messages, but I’m not sure. Look, this is an ever-evolving thing, so the policy will probably change again soon. ‍♂️

Totally understand and respect if you need to get more out of this service and there are plenty of accounts that offer much more than what I’m doing here, I’m sure. But I gotta feel good about this and the second it stops being fun, I’m out.

Love, Peace & Gratitude

And butt…"
Guess I got in just in time. I wonder what made him put a hold on those
 
*prepares to be dragged across hot coals for this comment* If you all want to see everything uncensored just sub to his OF. He is not even charging as much as the average TikTok person. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and he is taking suggestive pictures, no frontals though. If you can't afford the 6something to see everything then just sit back and enjoy the few that are shared here. He hasn't posted a ton and expecting a ton out the gate is just naive. *sits back and waits to be roasted alive* *Jeesh he's gonna stop before anything good at the rate some folks want stuff :(, just sit back and relax folks(and sub to his OF)*