Michael Welch

Took a couple months off from Michael cause I was bored of just underwear pics.

Has he stepped it up in any way (Dirty talk, dry humping, Videos...something)?
Sadly no, his pics have been done by a professional so the quality is a lot better. But it's still mostly just shirtless and undie pics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Justlookn2c
I was watching "Z Nation" Season 1, Episode 9, In one scene Michael is pushing a motorcycle down the road and you can see his cock down his leg. God the hair on his chest and the face stubble was so hot.
HUH when and yeah his furry woof I also liked his chunky look in Twilight
 
He didn't rub himself or talk dirty in mine. Just flexed and showed pubes and ass. I got one when he first started though so I don't know if he's gotten more risky since then. I unsubscribed when he got bad at replying to DMs and wasn't really showing enough to make it worth it haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: ed5416
He didn't rub himself or talk dirty in mine. Just flexed and showed pubes and ass. I got one when he first started though so I don't know if he's gotten more risky since then. I unsubscribed when he got bad at replying to DMs and wasn't really showing enough to make it worth it haha

Hot, can u post the pubes and ass pics for us please
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yosoyhenry