mikyang
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2021
- Posts
- 6,251
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 10,106
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Rockville (Maryland, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I don't see why people are too scared. I'm sure Michael wouldn't care if people did repost. It would be to his advantage anyway. More subs for his Onlyfans account. There is a new pic on his IG account. Pity he covered his bulge with his teeshirt. Maybe in months to come he will be more confident & not worry about stuff like that.people dont want too
I don't see why people are too scared. I'm sure Michael wouldn't care if people did repost. It would be to his advantage anyway. More subs for his Onlyfans account. There is a new pic on his IG account. Pity he covered his bulge with his teeshirt. Maybe in months to come he will be more confident & not worry about stuff like that.
yes i believe he said his wife asked him not too. he has shown his penis in a movie before soI don't think it's a matter of confidence. I think it;s more that his wife prefers that he doesn't do frontal nudity on his OF.
yes i am almost positive he said his wife asked him to not post full frontal. He went full frontal in a movie before so he probably comfortable showing on OF . I understand he wants to respect his wife wishes but she may change her mind. She may end up liking her hot husband is showing off and hopefully erect too.I don't think it's a matter of confidence. I think it;s more that his wife prefers that he doesn't do frontal nudity on his OF.
No they just dont want to post the other imageyes i believe he said his wife asked him not too. he has shown his penis in a movie before so
yes i am almost positive he said his wife asked him to not post full frontal. He went full frontal in a movie before so he probably comfortable showing on OF . I understand he wants to respect his wife wishes but she may change her mind. She may end up liking her hot husband is showing off and hopefully erect too.
yes i believe he said his wife asked him not too. he has shown his penis in a movie before soI don't think it's a matter of confidence. I think it;s more that his wife prefers that he doesn't do frontal nudity on his OF.
yes i am almost positive he said his wife asked him to not post full frontal. He went full frontal in a movie before so he probably comfortable showing on OF . I understand he wants to respect his wife wishes but she may change her mind. She may end up liking her hot husband is showing off and hopefully erect tooI don't think it's a matter of confidence. I think it;s more that his wife prefers that he doesn't do frontal nudity on his OF.
what does the other image show ?No they just dont want to post the other image
yes i believe he said his wife asked him not too. he has shown his penis in a movie before so
yes i am almost positive he said his wife asked him to not post full frontal. He went full frontal in a movie before so he probably comfortable showing on OF . I understand he wants to respect his wife wishes but she may change her mind. She may end up liking her hot husband is showing off and hopefully erect too
what does the other image show ?
can you get itYes, it’s a sock in the uncensored version
Hes really sexy and seems like a good husband and father. Is there an uncensored pic too ?Yes, it’s a sock in the uncensored version
i am glad to hear his daughter is fine. .. hes a hot daddyJust a quick heads up: Michael is not a member here, but he is aware of this thread.
He's expressed that he'd like to set the record straight that his daughter is not "deathly ill" as was mentioned on the previous page. He said she is receiving treatment and is going to be fine.
I dunno exactly what her condition is, but it's great to hear she's doing well.
glad he showed his ass . hopefully he will post a more close up one . its hard to make out if his ass is hairy which be really coolView attachment 32184641 Asssssk and you shall receive
yeah that would I would love to help him with his ass hairs to be perfect for the camara or any cute naked celebglad he showed his ass . hopefully he will post a more close up one . its hard to make out if his ass is hairy which be really cool
i love a hairy ass on a hot guy.yeah that would I would love to help him with his ass hairs to be perfect for the camara or any cute naked celeb
well zach creggar from college the movie had a furry butt its in my galleriesi love a hairy ass on a hot guy.
is the sock stuffed and at all full mast though, that is the questionYes, it’s a sock in the uncensored version
wonder if hes hardis the sock stuffed and at all full mast though, that is the question
It looks pretty stuffed, and it's pointing downward.is the sock stuffed and at all full mast though, that is the question
would love to see itIt looks pretty stuffed, and it's pointing downward.
please postwould love to see it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.