Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you guys seen this one? It is only a minute but I like it.
1. I know this'll likely get taken down soon enough, but can I say that this is the most audacious clip of his I've seen to date, because unlike the purported jerk off clip, you actually see his face here. If I didn't care for the face, I'd settle for any random guy with a fit bod, so please. Anyway, I wonder if a higher res version exists anywhere. T_T
2. Thank you for taking one for the 'team', Larry. I am literally applauding your efforts :heart_eyes:

Jtopliy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whew, looking through this thread was an ordeal. Kept going from bricked up, to thinking how hilariously nasty some of you are, to annoyed about how people were arguing about his relationships and sexuality and inevitably back to bricked up.

Reactions: faruqq

lukaeber

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fell in love with Michael when he first appeared on Survivor. Never thought he'd go this direction based on what I saw of him on the show. While I love his photos, I am disappointed that it likely means he won't appear on another season. Seeing him on my TV every week in nothing but his dirty tight underwear was amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: Krpt and Pushpops