But does he actually show anything at all in those videos or is it still one giant scam?

He doesn’t show full nudity if that’s what you mean but some of his more recent VIP I think was hot albeit still a tease. No dick other than glimpses of shaft/tip or wet/sheer underwear that don’t leave much to the imagination… Sometimes balls or almost hole, but never full everything, and all of it is way overpriced as we already know. It was already barely justifiable but with DRM on it’s like officially pointless. When he first turned it on I asked him about it in the dms, he acted like he didn’t know what it was. I explained it to him and told him how to check for it and he just responded that no one else had complained about playback issues. I brought it up again a few days later and once again he played dumb like “what’s DRM” after we had literally just discussed it… Like enough with the lies and games. He has a long history of being shady and misleading in his content descriptions to begin with so the antics are just a turn off.
 
He doesn’t show full nudity if that’s what you mean but some of his more recent VIP I think was hot albeit still a tease. No dick other than glimpses of shaft/tip or wet/sheer underwear that don’t leave much to the imagination… Sometimes balls or almost hole, but never full everything, and all of it is way overpriced as we already know. It was already barely justifiable but with DRM on it’s like officially pointless. When he first turned it on I asked him about it in the dms, he acted like he didn’t know what it was. I explained it to him and told him how to check for it and he just responded that no one else had complained about playback issues. I brought it up again a few days later and once again he played dumb like “what’s DRM” after we had literally just discussed it… Like enough with the lies and games. He has a long history of being shady and misleading in his content descriptions to begin with so the antics are just a turn off.
Serious question though, what is DRM?
 
Serious question though, what is DRM?
Something creators can turn on or off to make it harder to d/l the vids but with the side effect of longer load times, lower quality, more general annoyance. Most people I know like to make backups of the content they buy bc OF is unreliable and will often randomly delete content without warning. Not really worth buying stuff imo if it can just suddenly disappear for no reason, especially when the content is that expensive. He definitely has his on as of recently so it's hard to believe he wouldn't know what it is, especially since his gf and several of his friends are also on OF. You can find more info about it and who's using it here-- Onlyfans List of DRM users & Non-users