yeah, everyone can message "him," no tip required. another piece of data that it is an agency, not him responding to messages.
I've heard Michael, Christian & some other OF creators use same social media agency (not sure how correct the info is).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Denyaku
I've paid $800 for a custom before it was worth it because he followed my specific instructions haha it was definitely a different type of ask but he was down for it and got it done pretty fast too which i was shocked
Jeezus ... no wonder he never releases anything worthwhile for a reasonable price when people are willing to pay him like this.
 
I've paid $800 for a custom before it was worth it because he followed my specific instructions haha it was definitely a different type of ask but he was down for it and got it done pretty fast too which i was shocked
Odd how it is always the people that only have 29 posts and 23 of those are on the M.Y. thread all saying wonderful things.
 
Odd how it is always the people that only have 29 posts and 23 of those are on the M.Y. thread all saying wonderful things.
this. I offered him $250 for a photo of him in spandex THE DAY HE WAS ANNOUNCED ON SURVIVOR, and he said no. I offered him $350 the day he started his OF, he said no. So I am a little sus he's done anything special for anyone. He has monetized his looks, and controlled what he wants to show, when he wants to show it, and for how much and MADE A KILLING. No shade, good for him, but I hope he's STILL not trying to milk our community for more cash. We've already paid for his house, his car, his gf's botox, enough!
 
this. I offered him $250 for a photo of him in spandex THE DAY HE WAS ANNOUNCED ON SURVIVOR, and he said no. I offered him $350 the day he started his OF, he said no. So I am a little sus he's done anything special for anyone. He has monetized his looks, and controlled what he wants to show, when he wants to show it, and for how much and MADE A KILLING. No shade, good for him, but I hope he's STILL not trying to milk our community for more cash. We've already paid for his house, his car, his gf's botox, enough!
Thirsty gay craving for some dick will always pay for the fantasy.
 
Well he thinks he still has a chance of being a top model or an actor lol. The others accepted their fate
He's too muscular to be a top fashion model. He needs to lose the muscle, which is something I don't think he will want to do?

Actor? He moved back to Tennessee from LA, so I guess that's not the goal.

Which brings the question. What's the end goal for Mike after OnlyFans?
 
He's too muscular to be a top fashion model. He needs to lose the muscle, which is something I don't think he will want to do?

Actor? He moved back to Tennessee from LA, so I guess that's not the goal.

Which brings the question. What's the end goal for Mike after OnlyFans?
Well he opened a gym and is buying homes for “Airbnb”. So basically become a landlord and raise housing prices? Crazy how much you can achieve without showing your dick once
 
Well he opened a gym and is buying homes for “Airbnb”. So basically become a landlord and raise housing prices? Crazy how much you can achieve without showing your dick once
Totally agree. He didn't have to do anything raunchy at all. Most guys will envy this type of success on OnlyFans. You mean. I don't have to show much of anything and still get rich? I'm sure some would want to replicate this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jabr and bigboaster
Totally agree. He didn't have to do anything raunchy at all. Most guys will envy this type of success on OnlyFans. You mean. I don't have to show much of anything and still get rich? I'm sure some would want to replicate this.
Yeah but his type of beauty only comes once in a lifetime lol. As much as I can’t stand his personality, the man is absolutely stunning. Truly an Adonis. So this just wouldn’t work unless you’re absolutely stunning. You can argue that Hogue and Jay Gould are attractive too but they’ve shown more
 
  • Like
Reactions: axeten
As much as I can’t stand his personality, the man is absolutely stunning. You can argue that Hogue and Jay Gould are attractive too but they’ve shown more

Agreed. Hogue and Gould have shown way more but Yerger’s provocative poses and wardrobe makes his photos stand out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScratchandSniff